Man, I can't believe you guys were even playing this thing with some of the bugs I just fixed! I guess that's dedication for ya...lol
Anyways, some pretty nasty and/or annoying bugs have been fixed (so far as I can tell until I let the public try to break it some more), including:
1) The one where the player starting the round was getting asked the "Do you want to join?" question for every other player
2) The one where a player starting a round could click the key icon repeatedly, and start multiple rounds at once
3) The one where it treats you as an AI if you witness an attack
4) The one where a round that didn't start due to having less than 3 players left you stuck without the ability to abort the round or start a new one
5) The one where ghosts on AutoPilot regain the ability to interact with things (including killing other players)
6) A whole list of other small bugs and improvements that have been reported or suggested (like the broken TV, extending the new Run ability's time length, etc.)
Keep the bug reports coming, I know there are more! : )
Just some more bug fixes, and I moved the Run ability out of the player actions, and into its own HUD button... Also added a stat display to the HUD...
Just a quick patch update to fix some bugs and address some issues and suggestions...
-Hopefully, now only one person will be able to select a map at a time, and everyone else will automatically follow them to that map...
-Clue Mode was not showing cards to players after they made a suggestion like it should have been... That should be fixed now...
-I added a quick button to the interface to switch icon sizes between 16x16, 32x32, 64x64, and Stretch (click it to cycle through them)
-Points should now be awarded to the Host for hosted rounds...
Please see my Member blog for more details, and post in the MM forum (also at my member page)!
And for those of you that don't like change, and want to keep playing the old version:
Enter the Murder Mansion, and try to come out alive!
Jul 23 2003, 12:00 am