Murder Mansion

by SuperSaiyanGokuX
Murder Mansion
Not for the faint of heart...
MM has become some what of a SS13 game . You can kill and now there's more then one mode ! Lord hopes that this game never becomes open source
Kingstone99 wrote:
MM has become some what of a SS13 game . You can kill and now there's more then one mode ! Lord hopes that this game never becomes open source

There's absolutely nothing to worry about there... I'll never release the source to any of my games...

I think this games doing pretty good in the long run

but i think you should add proc that lets you pick how many AI's or NPCS you want in the game

i would love it if it was just me and 20 of em guys >:3
Kozuma3 wrote:
but i think you should add proc that lets you pick how many AI's or NPCS you want in the game

i would love it if it was just me and 20 of em guys >:3

Uhh, at the beginning of a round, there is an input to select how many AIs to add...

It's limited to 10, though, but it is there...

Ill host the game for now..
I wish people played this game more. I absolutely love it. D;
This game can be fun, however with a big map and alot of players it can lag pretty badly.
People need to play this game. :<
Okay this game is awesome. More people need to play this.
One of my alltime favorite games on this site!
Why don't the people in the waiting list make a server?
Various reasons. A common one is a router with broken port forwarding support, or an ISP with dynamic IPs.
I can host a 24/7 server. If for some reason the server is down message me on either BYOND or SKYPE using the username robosnake92. If I'm not on either then my computer is off for whatever reason.
Now that we have a 24/7 server (Thanks Robo) all I need is some people to play with >.>
I wish we had people.. This game is simply great.
I'm having computer problems at the moment so the server will be down temporarily while I fix my computer. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Really intriguing! If you like RP, mystery and a tiny bit of horror this is the game for you! only problem is lack of players!
Why does no one log onto the 24/7 server?
I'm on it right now. I usually get on early in the morning.
Anyone want to log on right now? It's kind of weird with just the AI.
Page: 1 2 3 4