Hazordhu

by F0lak
Hazordhu
Role-play a fantasy life in this medieval RPG set in a completely player-developed world!
ID:57359

In the world of Hazordhu, you immerse yourself into a fun and friendly role-play environment that holds within it an entirely player-developed land.
New players choose from 4 human heritages, all based off player-made groups and kingdoms from earlier versions.
Once in the world, players can create their own story by creating towns, tools, weapons, hunting and farming for their survival, or trading with others to get what they need.

Subscribers can form groups with friends to make specially-colored clothing, create group-only items and buildings, and make their mark as a group in this open world.
A good leader has a busy town full of followers.
Only with help can you gather enough resources to build a flourishing nation!

There are hundreds of items to craft at this time and more on the way.
Best. RP. Game. EVER. Keep it up, F0lak!
It just keeps getting better F0lak, keep it up.
High praise for Hazordhu! Congrats for getting a decent player average going on. Best of luck for this unique and inventive RP masterpeice!
Add some meaningful medals and we can get this game on the list for MMA.
The best game I played in years! I love this game. From the staff, to the players. Just keep it up!
this is the coolest rpg game ever keep it up FOlak!!!!!!!!!!!
A truly original peice of artwork. Continue with the awesomeness, F0lak
Addicting... and of the best games on BYOND!
A fun game, great community too.
Very nice roleplaying game. I like to join in once in awhile and play with the overall other nice players.
I approve of this game. Even if orcs keep kicking my ass.
One if the best RP games on Byond its just needs more people.
I love this game from the bottom of my heart to the top. Should be one of BYOND's top ten origional games. Great features, new updates, Great roleplay experiences. What could be better then this? 'Nuff said.
First, let me say I love this game. Second, I learned that if you meet the admin requirements, but are under 16, you can't be admin :(. Oh well, I still love this game :D
Can you please tell me where you can find the reqs for admin for this game....
Be over 16, and us feeling the desire to approach you.
A remarkable game with friendly players and a reasonable staff. I really can't stress enough how much I love this game. <3!
GREAT GAME just don't have enough time to play it >.> kinda wish there was a open source cause i might be losing internet soon! my opinion best game on b.y.o.n.d.
need help a man with key qfoTY8kB wanna block my house with barred gate he dont lock now and he can lock my house(with this gate) can any admin help and destroy this gate with walls?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5