Hazordhu

by F0lak
Hazordhu
Explore a vast open world full of dangers and wonders
ID:57359

Delve into the low-fantasy medieval lands of Hazordhu

Explore a vast open world full of dangers and wonders where every building and every item is player-made, and the online world changes based on your actions. Play locally or online, and join the official community on the website and/or discord.

Begin as a humble nobody, and develop your skills to become whatever you wish to be!

• - Play offline and explore the world in peaceful solitude, or host your own Community Server for anyone to join!
  • Explore a massive, open world full of unique creatures and dangerous enemies
  • Survive against the growing threats of the wilderness and other players
  • Thrive and grow your base into a flourishing settlement

Live your fantasy life with tools and skills specifically tailored to an immersive roleplay experience

• Hundreds of unique items and buildings to craft
  • Hunt, gather, build and grow your way from surviving to thriving
  • 9 Distinct skills to develop and grow
  • Community driven development, including the original soundtrack and artwork

Join our Discord

Become a Patron!
Best. RP. Game. EVER. Keep it up, F0lak!
It just keeps getting better F0lak, keep it up.
Add some meaningful medals and we can get this game on the list for MMA.
The best game I played in years! I love this game. From the staff, to the players. Just keep it up!
this is the coolest rpg game ever keep it up FOlak!!!!!!!!!!!
A truly original peice of artwork. Continue with the awesomeness, F0lak
Addicting... and of the best games on BYOND!
A fun game, great community too.
Very nice roleplaying game. I like to join in once in awhile and play with the overall other nice players.
I approve of this game. Even if orcs keep kicking my ass.
One if the best RP games on Byond its just needs more people.
I love this game from the bottom of my heart to the top. Should be one of BYOND's top ten origional games. Great features, new updates, Great roleplay experiences. What could be better then this? 'Nuff said.
First, let me say I love this game. Second, I learned that if you meet the admin requirements, but are under 16, you can't be admin :(. Oh well, I still love this game :D
Can you please tell me where you can find the reqs for admin for this game....
Be over 16, and us feeling the desire to approach you.
A remarkable game with friendly players and a reasonable staff. I really can't stress enough how much I love this game. <3!
GREAT GAME just don't have enough time to play it >.> kinda wish there was a open source cause i might be losing internet soon! my opinion best game on b.y.o.n.d.
need help a man with key qfoTY8kB wanna block my house with barred gate he dont lock now and he can lock my house(with this gate) can any admin help and destroy this gate with walls?
sorry turas i didnt realise that was the only way in
Page: 1 2 3 4 5