Hazordhu

by F0lak
Hazordhu
Explore a vast open world full of dangers and wonders
The game is possessed it has 666 fans
This game would be so much better if you didn't have to role play when in combat with another player. Or a PvP/non-rp server in general would be nice.

If you right click a plate it says that you eat it and then it clones itself in your inventory.
In response to Lordjamex
Lordjamex wrote:
This game would be so much better if you didn't have to role play when in combat with another player. Or a PvP/non-rp server in general would be nice.

Similar comments to this one seem to come up quite often about roleplaying games like Hazordhu. I believe that these comments generally come from those who really just do not want to take the time to do it properly. Players should understand that roleplay in combat absolutely does not have to be a chore when done nicely. If you don't like the roleplay that goes with everything in a game like this, why would you continue to play this (where roleplay is the main concept of the game) over something else?
Peeks spaz out when tamed, and you can't walk over ice..
You also get bugged if you use the second mount slot on a mount. So you can't use that feature properly without being glitched, and then it also lets both players control the mount
In response to TheLionsRoar
TheLionsRoar wrote:
why would you continue to play this (where roleplay is the main concept of the game) over something else?

I don't. Also the game's combat system doesn't feel like it was built for role playing. If you want people to type out paragraphs inbetween each attack then have a system that accompanies it.
did the server get wiped?cause i was playing and had lots of stuff but wednesday i saw 2 servers online one had my things the other one looked like a backup cause it had some houses but not the new ones yesterday i played and the server that showed up was the backup so is our stuff gone or the servers got confused?
because this much lag?
What happened to this game? Is it gone for good?

Kaiochao, answer <3?
Can someone help me? Whenever I attempt to connect to the main server it just says 'connecting failed' after a minute or two. I've tried it on almost all the computers in my house, including with different accounts. All my friends can connect. Solutions?
i am now hosting a version of haz im updating as much as i can and fixing alot of the bugs the server should be 24/7 it will not show on the hub till i can get the goahead with hosting im waiting for admin to say anyway here is the link to it hope to see you there byond://127.0.0.1:1
Shadow2002 wrote:
anyway here is the link to it hope to see you there byond://127.0.0.1:1

really....just.....really....That IP would connect us to ourselves. Which shows that you are not the on for us to host a server.
sorry about that never was good at the hosting thing still working on the codes ill find a hoster or a shell server sorry again
hello all sorry about the hosting problem i had befor but now im hosting the game from one of my own hubs its hazord2mod have alook if you want to play the game looking for new admin updates will happen when i have the time to as im busy with life stuff but the game is 24/7 hosting heres the link byond://BYOND.world.1220752936 hope you enjoy the game as much as i have
Any news on when the server is going to be up?
In response to Mwheeler10
Not entirely sure, i'm afraid.
UP AGAIN OO YEAH
I'm hosting, join up guys!!
I'm hosting!
I'm hosting again.
Server is up, hopefully mostly permanently.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5