Hazordhu

by F0lak
Hazordhu
Explore a vast open world full of dangers and wonders
I really wish this game was as active as it used to be.
.....*Insert obnoxious repetitive poking here* Who mucked up the character creation? AND WHY?
In response to BloodyLollipops
BloodyLollipops wrote:
.....*Insert obnoxious repetitive poking here* Who mucked up the character creation? AND WHY?

BYOND mucked up the layering. It so happens that the text is on the exact same layer as the background, but one of the BYOND versions after Hazordhu development stopped must have changed how same-layer graphics is sorted.
Okay, who ever is working on this, we really need you to remove the whole subscriber thing. If not, just remove the group only limitations on items, PLEASE. I just want to play by myself and sometimes my friend will join me, but no one else plays and I just want to use the subscriber items, it makes the game feel very pointless.
lovely Game
Is there still a classic version of the source/host files around? Not Hazordhu classic, more of the time player mobs were not chibi/midgets?
Role-Players Rejoice, for I have opened up a new server, and intend on keeping it up! Let us ALL gather together, and build this world from the ground up again, and settle in our new lives together, in Hazordhu!

byond://hazordhu.ddns.net:58218

OR just join via the Pager or Website! ^_^
There's a bug that causes the exit button on the in-game UI to disappear and I can't seem to get smelting to work for the tutorial
Page: 1 2 3 4 5