DragonBall Zen

by Kanak
DragonBall Zen
The Original DragonBall Zen created by the DragonBall Zen Staff. Now back up due to request from our fans. Enjoy!
ID:57380

Check out new Project(s)! http://www.byond.com/members/KanTekaPlay

This is for make a server ?
Dragonball Zen is Back up guys come and join :)
Stop posting these rip on other games.

This is a rejected game
Carleytoc wrote:

This is a rejected game

I'm pretty sure this is 1 of the originals, look at the date added. I think it was rejected because Funimation or whoever owns the english rights, bitched about it.
LatterDay wrote:
Carleytoc wrote:

This is a rejected game

I'm pretty sure this is 1 of the originals, look at the date added. I think it was rejected because Funimation or whoever owns the english rights, bitched about it.

This game is a rip off of old zeta. Please know what you are talking about when you say "original"
Yash 69 wrote:
LatterDay wrote:
Carleytoc wrote:

This is a rejected game

This game is a rip off of old zeta. Please know what you are talking about when you say "original"

OK its a rip whats the point of the game having a hub and its rejected?
good game, your a hater if yall dont like it dont play
Soundninja21 wrote:

You're not a "hater" if you don't like this game, you're a normal person. The fact you like this games makes me think you've obviously been dropped on your head or have been under a rock for the last few years of BYOND.
Yash 69 wrote:
Soundninja21 wrote:

You're not a "hater" if you don't like this game, you're a normal person. The fact you like this games makes me think you've obviously been dropped on your head or have been under a rock for the last few years of BYOND.

Its a rip and stop posting on my Blog(Wazim92)
Obviously Yash 69 has not been around for a while (new to BYOND) I find his comments shockingly hilarious and entertaining.

By the way, good luck on your Zeta remake.