Everland

by Asha_LaPoe
Everland
A Completely Original Fantasy RPG
ID:57418

Explore the Fantasy world of Everland!
Improve skills like Skinning, Fishing and Mining.
Complete Quests, learn powerful spells, collect rare mounts,
built strong armor and impressive weapons.
Your adventure awaits!

Everland Member Benefits
- Multiple Save Slots
- 2 New Races
- Guild Creation
- Special Potions & Clothing for sale
- Special Mounts for sale

Staff of Everland
Asha_LaPoe - Owner, Iconner
Xeonex - Iconner

Past Contributors
Rotem12
Megablaze
Mister Avourlace
Northern Rabbit
Samehada
Madpeter
Miran M
Evi of au
Jittai
Rtbbvr
Konlet

This game looks fucking great. Its like, a real game!
Very neat. ^_^ I'm looking forward to seeing this game progress.
game looks sick wow
This game is pretty good, wonder why there's note more players
For a new game your game is awesome - I plan to play it often.
best game like ever made on the byond engine...
This game really was a huge surprise, Well done for what you have done so far, It looks very good, seems to be a real Rpg.

I've added the game to my banner list on my Byond blog (if that means much to you or not) but i whole heartedly support this game, it's brilliant.
This should be on BYOND and Within.
Why is this game overlooked? It has massive potential!
Branks wrote:
Why is this game overlooked? It has massive potential!

I second this.
Shall this Byoparazzi report this game to the BYONDcast?
The Major professions are Blacksmith, Tailor, Leatherworker and Jeweler. If you learn a new one you will forget your previous one, yes.
The Alchemy profession is a feature we have been building and will be added to this list sometime in the future.
Fishing and Cooking are not considered Major professions.
I will look into making a free book in-game to give the basics as to when you can use better ore, cloth, jewels and leather.
This game needs to be featured! It's original and could be BYOND's MORPG!
Yut Put wrote:
i'd say this is one of those games where "Nobody plays it BECAUSE nobody plays it"

That's exactly right :P
I'll take this into consideration and look at dialing up exp, mana regen, and maybe lowering exp per level.

My question is this; How long do you want it to take to gain a level? How many enemies do you think it should take? Given there are only 20 levels to the entire game, how long do you want it to take to gain 20 levels and, arguably, conquer the game?
I visited a year ago (or was it two years ago) and it barley had anything, however... looking at it now, It sure has gone far~
This game seems great, definitely one of the best i've seen since i joined byond. Can't figure out why the playerbase is so low.
Is alchemy/herbalism in the game? If so where are the trainers, because i have looked all over! Thanks for your time.
In response to Niell2u
Alchemy is not in the game yet. We're working on a more robust system for Alchemy than the other professions. It'll be a lot of fun, but also accordingly a member only feature whenever it does finally get added.
Page: 1 2