Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
ID:574544

Keywords: abuse, admins, naruto, nff, stolen, yama
Is so bad compared to the others.

Let me start off by saying their were 3 owners before this happened.

Kaio, Korona, and Argon.

Kaio intrusted Argon with the source when he left

Argon sold it without Korona's consent.

The people who bought it ruined it with edits, poor coding and updates. Player base of this game dropped from 120+ to 70 and below.

Korona made a game branching off this named NFFA, which is now NST[Severed Ties].

It usually has a larger player base then even this one which has the hub.

Yet the admins of byond won't give NST the hub even if its the real NFF, because one of the original owners, being Korona, actually has a more updated source then this one. Also, it was practically stolen/taken by force from him without consent.

Not even mentioning how bad the GMs are on this game. Abusive ones like Yaku who IP ban for talking trash to him, or doing something he doesn't like.

This game has fallen from its glory, and it can't be restored until NST is given it's original place here on byond, with a hub.
wats the link for NST
I think their hub is http://www.byond.com/games/Mouchy/ NarutoFinalFightAlternative BYOND is labeling them as a rip yet, the original owner is the owner of that hub. If they get labeled as a rip, so should this shit because technically, this is a rip of NST too.
Man This Game isn't anything but a rip of NST.
Laughing because you guys don't know what you're talking about. Argon owns this.
Argon helped make the game before Korona was even a GM so he has more rights over the source. It's like asking your little brother for rights to sell an xbox you paid for.
Any further discussion should be taken to the private forums of both respective games.

However, being Argon/Raiketsii, and one of the founders of this game back in 2005, I will say I'm extremely grateful for the help that Kaio and Korona have both given me with this game, but Kaio did not "entrust" anything to me. He had to leave due to personal reasons and I continued the project I started and brought Korona on board to help me because NFF is a long ongoing project, and one I'd never have been able to bring so far without competent and intelligent partners.

This game is not a rip of anything but WOTS by Axerob, and we tore out 99.9% of every shred of original coding and built the game damn near from the ground up about 3 years ago. The name stayed the same due to the attachment of it, the Mayor Haggar references, and it is a simple name that the small community we started with fell in love with.

If you wish to play NST, or any other game, that's absolutely fine and entirely your choice. But don't go accusing me of owning the rip, when I'm the only one of the 3 founders that has been with this game constantly for the past 7 years.