Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
In response to Megablaze
Megablaze wrote:
If I remember, each (other) country has an element, and also a "representative" character. Does the neutral country have a character which represents it? Also, where do players start off when they create a new character? Is there any kind of linear progression between the various countries? Too many questions?

I'm not sure if this'll be used in-game, but if so, it would be pretty cool to have a drawn map made of this, though I guess it would be a pretty low priority thing to get done. The game looks like it'll be pretty expansive, even if this is the largest country. Continue your good work :).

http://files.byondhome.com/Zane444/2011-12/Zane444-0002/ sin.png This guy is the representative

Players begin on a smaller tutorial island where they learn the basic controls and complete a few linear quests leading up to the point where they get on a ship to the mainland.

Possibly in the main story arc players would eventually have to visit all of said countries.
In response to Zane444
Zane444 wrote:
Megablaze wrote:
If I remember, each (other) country has an element, and also a "representative" character. Does the neutral country have a character which represents it? Also, where do players start off when they create a new character? Is there any kind of linear progression between the various countries? Too many questions?

I'm not sure if this'll be used in-game, but if so, it would be pretty cool to have a drawn map made of this, though I guess it would be a pretty low priority thing to get done. The game looks like it'll be pretty expansive, even if this is the largest country. Continue your good work :).

http://files.byondhome.com/Zane444/2011-12/Zane444-0002/ sin.png This guy is the representative

Players begin on a smaller tutorial island where they learn the basic controls and complete a few linear quests leading up to the point where they get on a ship to the mainland.

Possibly in the main story arc players would eventually have to visit all of said countries.

His suit is quite snazzy. Me likey.
Page: 1 2