Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
PPL find and abuse bugs on every game this is nothing different.... its a good game and should be up regardless, get ur gms straight. things have to be changed to stop afk training as well, too many ppl running around with fans that just afk train jutsu to increase nin. very gay and unrespectable
Honestly, people just spam fans because they can't do anything else due to how you instantly use its jutsus; I can't help but feel sorry for them because it's so easy to counter. From what I've read from others for AFK trainers, I believe that bans are the only effective way to deal with them, unless they decide to run an auto AFK check for every three hours...

But anyways, it's unlikely that we'd get anyone with the old, but newest, files to pass the time, since the few hosts I know either hardly get on or are very hard to convince.
this was my first ever byond game, 2009.
Thanks for making this game I really loved it and played it, so epic made ^^ wish it could be back just for 1 day
Yeah, the only game where actually stealth tactics can make the difference. And you always would feel like someone's coming after you.

Damn I haven't played this for a while, yet I can remember how fun it was running away from stronger players, henge'ing NPCs and then starting to move like them so the opponent does not notice, lol.
To me, this game was more entertaining than those new-generation games for X360/PS3.
I personally think that it's just plain more addicting than any other games I've played because of all the work and customization you can do, not to mention that you can play with more than 16 players, the max on most games I've played online.

I find more fun on here than shooting heads off on CoD, Halo, or GoW because you can't make mods on here unless it's intentionally put in; besides, some of the verbal stupidity on here would amuse anyone anywhere. ^^
Connecting to byond://69.207.10.89:1945...connected Legoooooooooo good game right here
Well since SoL isn't probably comming back check this game out guys http://www.byond.com/games/DarkShinobiProduction/ DarkenedShinobiWorld?tab=index
V That's a pretty good game go play guys ^^
metalica es la luzz!!!
queremos a los chili peppers!!!
O.o ppl still talk on here? wow its been a long time. btw anyone know what nightmare plays now? (Kryped/Grimmjow)
Wait, is SoL coming back, someday?
In response to Suacepan Man
Suacepan Man wrote:
enough yip yap about crap no1 cares about ^^

T_T This makes me sad: SPM was on here, talking, in June and I wasn't able to talk to him...

Anyways, what's this about somebody logging into the game? >_>

And hi there, JR; where've you been hiding? Under a rock?
@red joking about what?
@hi no kitsune thats a fake spm account. that guy is suace not sauce.

P.S. @red you could have edited post 1805 and changed "oni" to "noni" to save a post lol.
*Rubs eyes* >_> Well, I guess I can't read very well when I wake up... ^^'

Anyways, I think red means your most recent comment. (#1783)

So how are you, by the way?
This is turning into quite the social networking site.

^-^
Really? o.o...When is it coming back up?
lol and I'm still around Kryped <3 been playing/working at dsw ... i'm not sure sol will come back though and if so I'll be back probably ^^
HATE,like this game
-_- I keep missing all the good people talking on here...
lool nah kit, i'v been playing a new game with red sand and ziora, but i still miss the good ol' SoL days!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 108 109 110