Naruto Ultimate Adventure

by McMekko
Naruto Ultimate Adventure
Oldschool Naruto game from 2006. Updated 3-08-2019 it will be up soon
ID:58192

McMekko still alive and ill be back
I miss the old days before the pwipe because besides the GM's id say i was one of the top 5 most powerful.
Top strongest were (not in this order)
ME AKA Riku
Orrak
Sahito
Hyuuga Kim
lol I pwnt all of you dudes... im McMusii, I was the bee king
SNW1992 wrote:
Top strongest were (not in this order)
ME AKA Riku
Orrak
Sahito
Hyuuga Kim

Actually you forgot three, there was Ice, Ekev, and me AKA Isleaf
Gohan851 wrote:
rip of clash of the rivals

Don't talk before actually knowing shit. 1)check the dates when the game was put up
2)This is the second hub, McMekko put NUA down and narutorox and several others are using his source now. Dunno how they got it though.
WELL GUESS WHAT IM BACK !! :D JOIN JOIN JOIN GUYS
Lol 😁 lets put it back up
Somebody Nobody wrote:
Hey all, for anyone who doesn't remember me i'm Yamiyo(my key used to be Darkness2) I was coder for mekko for a really short time and there was a whole shitshow mess and whatnot, I got fired, stole the source made a rival game. But whatever, water under a bridge.
If anyone who used to work on the game would be interested in continuing the project again, i.e mekko or matt, ojoto, whoever wants to just reply on here and we'll figure out a way to contact each other.

Hey man, it's acceptance8/akechi. I might be interested. Hit me up and we'll figure something out.
In response to Akechi54
still wanna get it up?

Hey guys, after mcmekko leaved the game me and yamiyo tried revive the game for a while, it was fun! So sad the game is off, i would love to see it again online and running, my name ingame was Ryusaki, or luis, i dont remember hahah if any of you guys remember me, send me a text would love to hear from you 956-780-4066
I miss this game and the people I used to chat with.
MC MEKKO COME BACK!