Naruto Evolution

by Ravenx465
Naruto Evolution
A new and unique Naruto game with many features many games on BYOND cannot offer.
Rip Nation wrote:
Ravenx465 wrote:
well zettman which is a pixle artist in naruto X worked on Naruto Evolution and then he asked if he could use the base and anything else he had helped make and i said yes

Even the source?

no just the pixle art
So what's happening with your game?
Rip Nation wrote:

its going smoothly its about done i added 3 new systems and its about ready to go when it goes live everyone will be amazed
Ravenx465 wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:

its going smoothly its about done i added 3 new systems and its about ready to go when it goes live everyone will be amazed

Can you give an estimated time on EXACTLY when it's goin gto be finished? like a date?
Yakurenazea wrote:
Ravenx465 wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:

Can you give an estimated time on EXACTLY when it's goin gto be finished? like a date?

Today or tomorrow
Ravenx465 wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Ravenx465 wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:

Today or tomorrow

Awesome! Can't wait to play :D
Yakurenazea wrote:
Ravenx465 wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Ravenx465 wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:

Today or tomorrow

the game cant wait to be played
Ravenx465 wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Ravenx465 wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Ravenx465 wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:

Today or tomorrow

Lmao xD Im already on the waiting list o.o
Yakurenazea wrote:
Ravenx465 wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Ravenx465 wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Ravenx465 wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:

Today or tomorrow

-_- ur too anxious to play
Ravenx465 wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Ravenx465 wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Ravenx465 wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Ravenx465 wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:

Today or tomorrow

-_- ur too anxious to play

I love this game, it's one of the only naruto games i love xD
LOL the base icon to big nice effort but it looks fail..
Baird wrote:

thankx for your opinion douche bag
Ravenx465 wrote:
Baird wrote:

It was online?! I was asleep dammit! ;_; I f**ked my sleep schedule up so im up by 3:00 and down by like 6 or 7!! Get it up around those times :O Or i could tell you the key of one of my friends that can 24/7 host o.o
Lol, is this game ever gonna be 24/7? :]
It's too quiet around here now o.o
Ravenx465 wrote:
Baird wrote:

No problem considering your just useing a src hmm rippers shud be smart as yull and try takeing the game they ripped off of name it that game and try completeing it >_>
Baird wrote:
Ravenx465 wrote:
Baird wrote:

No problem considering your just useing a src hmm rippers shud be smart as yull and try takeing the game they ripped off of name it that game and try completeing it >_>

You make no sense, when you gain some knowledge then comment. :)
Wait wait this isnt original jsut another noob got ahold of this src and trying to claim it as there own Ya diggg was the first noob ;)
Baird wrote:
Wait wait this isnt original jsut another noob got ahold of this src and trying to claim it as there own Ya diggg was the first noob ;)

Please do not comment on this hub again your retarded ya dig (im the owner)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7