- 12 elements form 4 trinities of elemental interactions.
- Dozens of status effects are available and many more are in the works.
- All items may carry an element and a status effect, though several items do not invoke elemental and/or status attacks.
- Set traps made from nearly any item, including spells.
- Infinite persistent dungeons may be researched to explore. Flexible random dungeon generation creates limitless maps for players to explore, but if they choose to come back to an interesting place later, it will still there.
- Subscribers may own personal and clan estates and spend their money to build them any way they desire.
- Unused dungeons will automatically be purged on a time scale determined by the server host.
- Tame critters to make them loyal pets that will grow in power and experience as they do your bidding.
- Summon critters to command for a short time.
- Server hosts have control of a wide variety of settings to tweak the game experience.
- Game Masters can create new and unique critters to populate dungeons and even allow any of them as player character races.
- Game Masters may design unique items for their server and make them an integral part of their Darke Dungeon world through the item prototype system.
- Multiple input methods (keyboard commands or mouse actions) for commonly used commands.
- Low clutter HUD display may be positioned where you like it.
- Turn command panel(s) on and off.
- Select your preference of 4 movement styles.