Battle of Evermore

by HendrixandCamo
Battle of Evermore
An action rpg; with spells, potions, weapons, armor, hirelings, quest galore and a huge map to explore.
HendricandCamo Could you give me the source by anychance becuase I would love to host this game and make Huge updates such as, New monssters, new weapons and new levels and all around new tasks and such. I would love to make the game better for you and for the players of this game I have worked on Drangonball z games and chao chatterz games and also a bit of Rise of heros games for some of my friends on here. So give me a PM if youed like and we can chat about this. Thanks for your time good sir.
^ lol ...
This game involves too much AFKing....It has potential...but damn!
Crazyasswhiteboy will be hosting as long as people stick around. The problem we're having currently is getting GM commands while running it with Dream Daemon. We've got both the older and newer host files to work with and as soon as we get it up and running, we'll be setting our rules/requirements. (ex: Level required to get Demi-God)

If anyone has any information that could help us out, it'd be greatly appreciated. - Rhp
is this game dead or what ?
In response to Deathwisps
Well pretty much dead, and no one gets the source..
In response to HendrixandCamo
It's not dead, its just theres a lot of updating needed to make it the same great game as it was, and implementing the new stuff into BOE to make it become even better. There's a lot of interest still in this game, both Hendrix and MajinCamo have done well it just needs the updating and time.
Uhg..I wish this game was hosted still, Me and a good sized group of people I know would still play it. Its one of the better games on byond especially now the most of the good games on byond have vanished entirely off the hub. Such as Mystic Journey and FFL and a few others. I miss the good byond games like BoE.
I will be hosting this as much as I can from now on, if anyone knows how I can get the admin verbs then please let me know, and if there are newer files than the ones uploaded could i have them for hosting?
if we still have the files we would be glad and update it, it's a dead game for the moment, until dantom will be willing to break his own rules and help us get our files for this game.
When that happens I would be willing to put it back up for hosting on Dell Server and help fix any current problems and implement new updates if needed. Hopefully Dan and Tom will help us.
I would love to play this timeless classic once more!
Me to, this is my favorite game on Byond.
In response to Rhp
Rhp wrote:
Crazyasswhiteboy will be hosting as long as people stick around. The problem we're having currently is getting GM commands while running it with Dream Daemon. We've got both the older and newer host files to work with and as soon as we get it up and running, we'll be setting our rules/requirements. (ex: Level required to get Demi-God)

If anyone has any information that could help us out, it'd be greatly appreciated. - Rhp

For the next couple weeks I'm going to be hosting BoE. Same situation as before I'll be hosting as long as players stick around. I have my old host files(updated feb/2006) and the host files from Byond(updated May/2004) and I still do not have GM verbs when running with DD. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. See you in game.
The host files that are up for download have runtime errors. Anyone have host files that are functional?
Yeah I do, but they still have glitches in game that are exploitable. I don't know weather it's a good thing unless this game is recoded tbh
Hello BoE, It's me Dark Matter. I just wanted to say I miss you. </3

Sup, Mattdawgak.
Looks like Camo nerfed the host files.
Nothing but errors now.
I see all these post, but there's nothing i can do/say to fix our game. im sorry if i "broke host files" BYOND is updating and we can't adjust our game to it, for known reason. i just wanted to say thanks for the support we had in the past. Means a lot to us.
A shame really, this was my first favorite Byond game.

Byond's Gangsta
So ive figured a few things out i don't have any of the new host files but mine will work with the old byond... Trying to get into contact with the byond admins to see if there is some kind of coding they can do to fix this. If anyone can contact Hendrix or Camo or have them contact me via email [email protected] or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/teejay.coffey. I'd be more then willing to host this and get it up. :D No need for updates unless they want to i just wish to play again with people.
Page: 1 2 3 4