Battle of Evermore

by HendrixandCamo
Battle of Evermore
An action rpg; with spells, potions, weapons, armor, hirelings, quest galore and a huge map to explore.
In response to MrPiMpN
contacted you on facebook
Hosting a server from dream daemon v354.913. I will keep it up until Christmas, possibly after if requested.

Noticing a few minor errors but it can be hosted on an older version of dream seeker/daemon. I'll be testing different BYOND versions and the 2 different host files I have for it to try and fix these little errors.
My server is back up and will stay up. lost power last night in an ice storm.
Hendrix if you see this and my server is up. please help me get admin commands TY.
Well i see you online, what do you need?
Who knew hendrix still comes on here.
Been trying to run the game but every time I try to make a new character the game crashes?
old byond + original hosting files + windows xp = game runs perfect
For anyone interested in playing Battle of Evermore, I have figured out how to do it. I have tested on Windows 8 and Windows 10, and both work amazingly.

Step 1. Go to http://www.byond.com/download/build/497
If you do not trust my link, all you have to do is Google search for, "Byond old versions" and it will be your first result, then open the folder 497.

Step 2. Click the 497.1146_byond.exe link and save the file(I DO NOT KNOW IF OTHER VERSIONS WORK CORRECTLY. THIS IS THE ONLY VERSION I TRIED).

Step 3. Open the .exe file, and Install Byond Version 497 IN A SEPARATE LOCATION from your current, up-to-date version of Byond. For example, I have my 512 version saved in a folder called, "BYOND" and my 497 version saved in a folder called, "BYOND OLD".

Step 4. Open Byond 497's application through (Save Location Folder)/BYOND/bin.

Step 5. Play!
Does anyone have a good save file of this game? The only one i can find only has mobs up to reapers, no magic snakes, no ancient ghosts, nothing beyond reapers. I miss this game, want to play but want a more complete version of it. Thanks!
In response to DCrowe23
DCrowe23 wrote:
Does anyone have a good save file of this game? The only one i can find only has mobs up to reapers, no magic snakes, no ancient ghosts, nothing beyond reapers. I miss this game, want to play but want a more complete version of it. Thanks!

If you really want to go to the Ancients Island I can help.
In response to MajinCamo1
you got me to ancients; can you show me to Odin?
damn bro, i was lvl 124 with a classless character and out of no where it got deleted... =(
In response to Clipthor
hmm.. the server is back up again
Page: 1 2 3 4