Celestial Chaos 2

by Falacy
Celestial Chaos 2
Classic turn based RPG with an actual story (Unfinished)
ID:58564

This game is unfinished, and will most likely remain that way forever.

If you enjoy the games, and wish to support the development of these projects, then take a look at our subscription systems. Not only do your donations fund the servers and updates for all Stray Games, but they net you some overall advantages, and unique bonuses in our entire collection.
This is a game with HUGE potential. I suggest you work on it.
I notice how no one wants to host this game until I start hosting it
dude finish the game because its a great game
amazin game
I visited your jail. >.>
lol, i wish this game was finished :P
Wish someone could host this game.
Dude your probably will say no and possibly mad at me but can i PLEASE have the scripts to the game its to good of a game to keep it left unfinished and i was hoping i could script it using my little knowledge that i have with scripting to finish it fix bugs and learn from the previous scripts please even if you dont want me to reply thanks
When do i craft and enchant email me the answer at [email protected]
i agree i love this fu*king game man im at the end on this part i want this da*n game done soon so i can train and beat the game fully. ive only been playing the game for 2 days im lvl 37 come on do it. Add more classes give me my sub skills you promised man. i would rate just 4 now 10 of 10.
Problem with this game is it's not finished, whenever its hosted it always gets a lot of player, be soon they leave because they have finished the game. If you won't work on this Falacy, atleast work on Celestial chaos: Neo
this game looks mad cool... maybe a little more stuff for sub. but its good tell me if you need a 24/7 host
Needs more work done to the game. Other than that its a success!
this game is epic from other games should always keep it online if updated yes:)
Why do I never see anyone play?
Years later, and still no luck with it. Falacy might think it's a waste of a game, but it really is amazing. He had the source at one time, and someone picked it up and it was going well.... but then who know. Love this game.
I love this game first it was hard at the beginning but since my char was a elf summoner I could summons fairies to heal me and my Partner.I wish more people would get on so I would have some real people to help me.
I like it
Fantastic game, i played it in single.
I want to play it in multiplayeer :'(
Please I want a good Host , thanks

Falacy, I love your games :)
Page: 1 2