Ninja Rebirth : The Perfect SOLDIER

by Dbar910
Ninja Rebirth : The Perfect SOLDIER
2023 Edition - Random Villages gone. Slowly working toward a 1.0 version remake*
ID:58682

Owners - Dbar & Papa Kay (Retired)
Coders - Dbar / Papa Kay (Retired)
Mapper - Dbar
Pixel Artist - Dbar (sort of)
Host - Raphael
Forum Manager - Keyla

Game is in a semi-returned state

If you have any opinions/suggestions about the rules, go here
https://ninjarebirth.freeforums.net/
*****RULES*****
-WE PREFER NOT TO GIVE WARNINGS, SO READ THE RULES UPON ENTERING.
-No colored text besides squad and if your a kage/GM you can have a colored name.
-No alt or spam killing
-Sub clans listed on forums, locatios see secret
-PAINS' ONLY ALLOWED TO USE 1 SET OF PATHS. DO NOT SPAM THIS OR IT WILL RESULT IN A WIPE.
-No Tele Kills
-No Spamming Jutsu/OOC
-No inf/nan chakra
-No Asking For Free Ranks
-Don't Change Your Spawn To Anything Other Than Villages Or Face A Wipe
-No Bug Abusing
-No Failed Summon killing
-Respect GMs/Kage
-No Stacking What so ever.
-No Caps - Result Is A Boot.

*****KAGE RULES*****
-Allowed 1 sage and 2 Anbu Caps
-No Anbu Cap/Sage challenges in your village.
-Do not make anyone chuunin unless they win the chuunin exam/FoD/Arena part.
-Respect the GMs
-All Player Rules Go For Kage as well.

All Original Ideas (Non-Fanmade ideas) Are Property Of Dbar and Co.(excluding previous Owners)
Copyright © byond.exe All Right Reserved Violators can be prosecuted

Affiliates

Only comments that might be helpful or just comments about the game and if its a good one, not just a game to come on for 10mins and then leave and talk nonsense on here.And please don't spam or stalk us. kthx
I'd like to say that well....I love this game lmfao
I'd have to agree with Doogal. This game is simply amazing. A lot of non-rip things in here, and that's rare in a Naruto game these days.
I am merely returning the favor. Do not sign on games and talk down about someone, especially while they aren't online. Your attempt of trying to get a response was wasted had I was online however. I'm trying to avoid any use of vulgar language to prevent your immature mind from absorbing such. Thank you and enjoy your day! :D
Uhh, I know I'm not in on this but, you're still using incorrect grammar. Since it's so obvious that you tried so hard to get it right I thought I should tell you that.
Issued to Zero

First off little boy your not smart at all and i know this from a year or two playing with you so stop using words you found on the internet to see if you was using them right

Second. I got on your crappy little game when i got back on byond to talk to raph, him and no one else, so if you think your special enough for me to participate in your like shit throwing my dick is bigger than yours contest over the internet then i'm sorry to tell you I don't need to prove anything to you, talk about you, or even acknowledge you exist

Third. If you have something to say to me then say it to me not a damn comment thread on my game.

grow up and get a life little boy
Why was i banned
?
got banned for no reason
I just got banned for no reason.. btw im Pain. i was just afk
Heya Raph, i got ip-banned yesterday for hitting a GM log,( i didnt know it was one) any chance you could un-ban me wont happen again. thanks
this games still up? i remember when it first came out
Dbar, what exactly did I do?
umm i wasnt trying to remake alot i was trying to get my old char bac i didnt no there wass a pwipe can u unban me if not just say so
Is the game still up? I keep getting connection failed. Am i banned or is the Game down?
i cant connect am i banned if so what did i do coz it workin fine yesterday and all i did was train so i dont think i did anythin wrong
wtf i just got tried to log on and im banned i didnt even do anything wrong y am i banned
1st best game of Naruto, Naruto Ninja Art
2nd best game of Naruto, Naruto Hidden Shadows
3rd best game of Naruto, Naruto Rebirth: The Perfect SOLDIER

Reason for hidden shadows, not all the demon.

Reason for The Perfect SOLDIER, can't chose own village
Wen will the game be back up
Yo Rapheal, when will the game be back up?
Page: 1 2 3