Naruto Ultimate Showdown

by Demongaara123
Naruto Ultimate Showdown
Game will be up and running soon... Looking for staff email me at [email protected] and in the subject put what postion you are interested in.. I would love to get this game back up and running and maybe have it up 24/7.
ID:58853

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got back on working on my game and now im looking for GMs and Admins while i work on a few things for them game ill try to to add the most i can with out making the game OP.

The game is ripped but im trying to add a lot of my own things into it. I'll try to have the game up as long as i can until i get a host.

If you would like to be part of game staff ill be accepting application all the time..

Owner(Demongaara123)

Co Owner(Rage6116)

Head Admin
(None)

Admins
(None)
(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

(5)

Enforcer

(none)

.....:::::Development Council:::::.....

Coders - Demongaara123,

Iconners - Demongaara123, Rage6116

Host - Demongaara123,

Mappers - Demongaara123

GFX/Pixel Artist - Demongaara123

Now For The Rules...

**Player Rules**

-Don't Ask For Staff.(whisper me about application then ill summon you)

-Don't Multiclan(You will be Pwiped first time and banned if you try again).

-Do not disturb players if you need something, whisper to a staff.

-DON'T SPAM!(results in boot/ban).

-DON'T ADDVERTISE!

-Only English in OOC please.

-Help us make the game better

-Have Fun.^-^

**Staff Rules**

-Don't Abuse.

-Don't edit your stats, Unless your owner.

-Treat Everyone fairly.

-DON'T SUMMON ANYONE WITHOUT A REASON.

-Host Tournaments Every once in a while.

-Keep the game fun.

-Have Fun.

i could be a gm and host
Narutoman2000 wrote:
i could be a gm and host

ya but im working on my game more so it can be better....
can i be a gm
hey im gonna Host it Gm or no gm i think its a good game and everyone should be able to play it ill host it 24/7
i could be a GMor a host because i love naruto games and im on almost 24/7
lol Rage, Ipban me cuz i went afk? i was about to say i was jking about call you fags then you jail/mute then ipban XD
well it was still very hurtfull and u made a girl cry...but anyway i will try to convince the owner to let u play k
lighting rage told me wat u did i think that was uncalled for but if you apologize to everyone then ill let you play.... ill unipban you so you can say sorry to rage and everyone else.... ^_^ i personally dont like to ban ppl but if i have to i will please dont let it happen again.... Hope to see more people on the game
downloading is still a little slow....
it might be slow but when its down u dont have to worry about the download ever again unless u use a new computer ^_^
lol
how do i copy the link number
screw it do u need another host man because i will gladly fill it in and we need another server so first send me link to game so i can copy it.
well u should play the game a little so we can know u better cuz im not going to make someone i really dont know a host.. sorry..
oh u dnt knw who i am im greed u made me co-leader of akatski
ohh lol ^_^
lol...so when r u putting the game back up...like ill spread the word out