ID:5897

You are not authorized to post messages at this time.
Message from moderator: posting an animated 'STFU' graphic that includes language we cannot remove is not appropriate for this board, and you've been here long enough to know better- take a week break from the forums. -digitalmouse

How dare ya choke muh ma access ta da Byond forums! Can't ya take uh joke? This iz absolutely ridiculous, an' I can't believe ya o' all peeps would be so uptight dat uh single image could possibly seem offensive. It's da internet fo' crying out loud!

You seriously need ta git over yourself. What be I going ta do while I'm banned? You're insane, an' ya th'o't you so tough just cuz you uh moderator.

Well, I gots news fo' ya. Just cuz ya can hold back muh freedom o' speech on uh message board don' mean dat you important. You disgust me. you know das right!

(End joke)

Seriously though. I apologize. I know there's nothing that I can say that can excuse breaking a forum rule, so I won't bother. When the week is up, I'll keep myself better behaved. :(
Oh fuck it. I posted this as a joke and apology. Not for people to nitpick at either me or Digitalmouse.