Biohaze

by Ss4gogeta0
Biohaze
A new game I am working on.... using an old hub
ID:59465

The year is 2011... Era city is a Former American Town in Texas that has Seceded from the USA and Became an Independent Country about a month before the Raccoon City Revival Process was activated by a man known as Mr. Spencer... Due to the fact that Era city is no longer part of America, and that it is in such a Key Location. Many Foreign Governments are sending out troops to try to take control of the city... Due to that fact, America cant Launch the Contingency plan akin to the 1998 bombing of Raccoon City because of causing an International Incident.

Updated it a Lil more... Might add in more stuff tomorrow... that includes Soldiers and whatnot...

Coder = Ss4gogeta0
Mapper = Ss4gogeta0
Iconer = Ss4gogeta0
FX = Ss4gogeta0
please comment in this box about the game...
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:

hey ... im downloading the game to host it now since iv been whaiting to play it but no one was hosting it but stupid me didnt read the overview proply and didnt see u uploaded the host fials mmmmm ah great game but u should do more work on it good luke and i thought u sad beyond members as extras i got nothing and wats the best gun to use and u should chage uzi and that to auto fire
Exeagle wrote:
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:

hey ... im downloading the game to host it now since iv been whaiting to play it but no one was hosting it but stupid me didnt read the overview proply and didnt see u uploaded the host fials mmmmm ah great game but u should do more work on it good luke and i thought u sad beyond members as extras i got nothing and wats the best gun to use and u should chage uzi and that to auto fire

ohh sorry its kinda on hold since im workin on silent hill
which you should check out btw

pretty much discontinued since DE decided to remake it...