The Elemental Stone

by Pyro_dragons
The Elemental Stone
An ancient power has been unsealed and mana fuels the world yet again. Can you control the mana and master the elements?
ID:59481

Staff:
-Pyro_dragons (Asch)
-Wolvenfury (Nez)
-Legato_frio (Frio)
-Chaoxys (Chaoxys)

After such a long time on the back burner, the game is finally back in production and currently in alpha stage developing. We'll be having some open alpha testing really soon!

The Elemental Stone is an MMO style RPG game filled to the brim with adventure, action, and fun. Want to hack and slash enemies to pieces? Or perhaps use magic to blow them away to kingdom come? Maybe you like to go out on quests and receive rewards for you actions? Or are looking for a game with a compelling story? You'll find all that and more (eventually) here, so come on in!

Have fun in the world of TES!
This game is super fun but it's down too much.
Eduardo207 wrote:

Duh it's down Windows keeps sending updates...that means my computer has to reset and i sometimes don't have time to rehost it when it resets and who needs to a game up 24/7 can't 24/6 be enough ^_^
(>-_-)>
Legato_frio wrote:
Eduardo207 wrote:

Duh it's down Windows keeps sending updates...that means my computer has to reset and i sometimes don't have time to rehost it when it resets

Ok but why can't you send someone the file of the game so they can host when you can't?

man whens it gonna be up? i wanna rape some monsters (^.(*o*)-nuuu
she the defanition of fine but i told her and her body would be better with mine
is this a avatar game reply to me please
Uchiha itachi967 wrote:
is this a avatar game reply to me please

play it and see <_<
Why did it go offline? T.T right when i was getting used to everything....
What a shame. Such a wonderful game that could've really gone places just disappears without explination. How disappointing.
Is this still in production?
We should make this game RP/Verb like if we have a tourny we gotta use verb but vise viersa and stuff or have two diff servers
The server should be back up tomorrow afternoon. Couple fixes, a few additions, and some other minor stuff. Check the patch notes, boys and girls.
Server will be down for a few days while I get some stuff fixed up and add some new quests and items in.
When do you expect it to be running again? Will a Pwipe follow?
Let me just clarify now that there will not be a pwipe unless stated. Server downtime =/= pwipe.

I'm hoping to have it back up later tomorrow, but I am uncertain.
Over 30+ new weapons added to the game with the next patch. Currently working on quests. Some items will be quest rewards, others will be drops. Mostly new items to fill level gaps between current ones.
When can we expect the server to be back up again? An where can we review patch notes for this update?
Tomorrow evening is my target. Patch notes are always viewable in the browser when you first login.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5