Wargames

by Acebloke
Wargames
[AMT] Join the war or build a city
Don't mind criticism, but these swear words potentially block people from viewing the main page!

:Darkzero123's comment:

This game is getting *bleep* dumbass boring. Everyone cyber bully anyone she?he wants for no *bleep* god damn reason. I want to *bleep* kill this person if they do this shit. Players act childish and inmature and in fact this game *bleep* sucks *bleep*. Ace you need to make this game a cyber bully free zone. I don't care if you don't wanna. You will make that way because it is annoying and mean i'm *bleep* suffering from being bullied to the max it's serious you hate seeing people on Wargames being bullied and attack for no reason. I know you do hate seeing that *bleep* going on to people in your game. I hate that people on the whole online game of BYOND whom bully so much. In fact every other online game hate BYOND because it's 10 rules, cyber bullying, trolls, some hosts whom act so imature and childish, the people whom curse and say sexual words, they hate everything that is under the mother *bleep* Sun to that is BYOND only to that things BYOND needs to work on and spam is annoying too. I'm tried of your games being this way.
:Darkzero123's comment:

Players who spam, curse, say sexual words, netspeak, bully, cyberbully, and other *bleep* that is really is freaking dumbass *bleep* mother*bleep* *bleep* is that you people who do this will die i will find you one day in the world and what i'll do is i'll *bleep* shoot with a gun i own in the head in front of crowd of people and laugh at you dying from me killing you. GET A LIFE THAT GOES FOR EVRY SINGLE PERSON IN BYOND DOES *bleep* THAT IS MEAN AND IS NOT EVEN NICE. IF YOU DON"T HAVE ANYTHING NICE DO IN BYOND THAT DEALS WITH TYPING< TALKING< ACTING THEN DON"T *bleep* DO IT.IT IS SO *bleep* SIMPLE THAT EVRYONE IN THIS CAN EVEN DO THIS
Street wide power cut about 20 minutes after I left it, sigh.

Rehosting now.
I am very sorry for what I did ago. I should of think before I had act. I'm really I'm sorry Ace. :(
Its ok :P
I have good news. Southern Sudan is going to become it's own nation tommorrow.
I need to say that the user named Nutty is very mean and evil hey Ace can you ban him forever from WarGames
Next time get my name right please.
people hack your game now and you need server rules for every server it pretty much gay as all get out by people attacking you no reason at all you need to do something about this
Who's hacked it and how.

Regarding people attacking you, that's kind of the whole point of the game, its not something that is ever going to change. The object of the game is to attack people and get more land, that means random people can get attacked.
First off there is no hacking going on in game it is just that some people are very skilled at the game, with more practice im sure you will get better at the game Darkzero, secondly Byond website works on kindle which is great so i may be using the comments section as a means of communication. Hopefully the next wargames server will be more "interesting" without my constant prescence in the game. Hope you all enjoy the next bout of wargames and no doubt i will make contact soon. Nutyy
This machine has already logged in with a different key, please use that instead
Connection died. Um how do I do that?
Log out of your existing key and log in with the one you used originally.
GET THIS GAME BACK UP ACE
Best game.....EVER
Best game.....EVER
Help! I was trying to join Ace's server, but it said connection was failing. So I thought I should download the latest version of BYOND, so I did, but still it says that I couldn't connect!
Yeah sorry, the server went down, check my blog post on the details. Will try to get a game back up again as soon as the problem has been found.
Guys sorry about the server it stoped working due to a bug.. that ace is looking into... it lasted around 2 days and 1 hour it was a good run but ace will find the bug and it will be fixed :) sorry
I think I was on at the time. Did it just end up showing a black screen where your country is supposed to be?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5