Factory Wars

by Stad
Start a factory, wage wars against other factories, and become rich. Yep this is the good life!
ID:59814

I Have returned to remake this game since it has been lost. It is in very pre-alpha phase but hope to keep updating as soon as I can.
i cant find the start factory button
I Liked This game 10/10
It is good but except it not on that regularly. you should get more admins or make this game downloadable.
Pupatron3000 wrote:
It is good but except it not on that regularly. you should get more admins or make this game downloadable.

Sorry. I am the only one with the hosting files :P
Yay! Host is back!
Players, what strategy have you found works best for you?
Mmkay. I just got a nice old computer to run some servers on. Have fun, the server will be on about 24/7/365 unless the internet, power, or if anything else fails.
can anyone host this?
Server is up if anyone wants to play. If nobody is on in a few days, I will take it down for a bit then put it back up. Same goes for Omega Mall.
An official remake of this game is starting soon:

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1333641

I will continue to host this game.
There is no Start Factory button. What's the trick to getting this party started?
Can anyone host or provide the host files? I have the resources to host this game indefinitely.
I have left byond for quite a few years. I have come back to just play around and maybe reconnect with some of my players. I do not have host files or source files for any of my old games. If anyone has any and could send them to me that would be awesome. If not I am starting Factory Wars over from scratch as of this moment. I am not promising anything real special as when I left Byond I also left behind creating games. Please look for the new version to be out soon and thanks for playing my games!