Hogwarts

by N1ghtW1ng
Become a Wizard Or Witch in Hogwarts
ID:59999

Hogwarts is a game based on the harry potter series, except in past times. It will be based on the books about 2 years Before Harry Potter came to Hogwarts...

Some people have noticed the game was up. Yes I am back at working on it. I have been working on another game, which was haulted because of lack of Icons. Right now I have an Icon Artist working on Icons, and I am soon to get one or two more Artists. The game is still coming out very good. I have been working on it for the past few weeks in hiding trying to make a big update and hopefully be ready for public testing. I was preoccupied with other Hogwarts games coming out, I have talked to the owners of these games, since their games came out...like yesterday I asked them politely to switch their Game name. One of them did...the other one did not. Instead he begged me for my games programing if I wanted him to switch names. Obviously I said no. Anyway, I have recently bought a book about ancient Hogwarts stuff, including monsters and other very cool stuff.

Note:
This is not your ordinary Harry Potter game, you will have no verbs for spells, you will have your nifty head, to remember all the spells you must know, spells will be text parsed, and used when you type it in say...This game also will not be like any Hogwarts game out to date. As stated before it includes a revolutionary way of using Spells.

Updates-
12/1/04
- Super Squirrel joined the Staff
- An Owl System of messaging people personally

11/29/04
- Added the Journal for Spells

11/17/04
- Reworked the Spell Text Parser
- Caused a few bugs, but fixed them
- Added a few more spells including Silencio and Nox
- XxDohxX is now creating the Male Base, which I already saw the base for and it looks nice.

6/20/04
- Created basic spell text parser
- Lumos Spell
- Expelliarmus
- Login Done

I will like To Thanks:

Shadowdarke : For helping me with the text parser, and helping me with the idea of this game

XxDohxX : For Creating the Male Base Icon