Megaman Wars

by Dixon
[Share]
2 Days Now and Still
about a month or so and never been on
Nobody cares.
Lol @ "Own" creation. That fgt has been ripping games since he came out of his test tube. The Overlord can't code/icon/map/turf/kill a fly.
Just to correct:

Over made Arenas (Versus' predecessor) 2nd.

However I'm unsure who made "Megaman X and Zero Chaos" or "MMW" first.

That said:

Grow up all of you.
@67pokemon You should really research it again. Anyways the reason i said this is because:

Mega Man Versus
Latest Version · Date Added: 9/26/08


Megaman Wars
Version 1 · Date Added: 4/16/04

Maybe you can't count or maybe you're 9 years old whos on Overlord's nuts, but i believe that MMW came before the "original" game of overlord's.

Just to add a few more things. MMW server sometimes crashes or not up. but when it is up it gets around 15+ people til it gets late in the night.

As for Megaman Versus i see 10- people on..yet i keep refreshing the game throughout the minute to see if anything improved. Im guessing Overlord isnt very well liked cuz of his rep.

Lol....You say taht game has better graphics...Runescape has better graphics then that trash. But hey thanks for trying i know how much you love Overlord, we all do. Thanks for visiting the discussion page had fun.
Yuskimaru281 wrote:
@67pokemon You should really research it again. Anyways the reason i said this is because:

Mega Man Versus
Latest Version · Date Added: 9/26/08


Megaman Wars
Version 1 · Date Added: 4/16/04

Maybe you can't count or maybe you're 9 years old whos on Overlord's nuts, but i believe that MMW came before the "original" game of overlord's.

Just to add a few more things. MMW server sometimes crashes or not up. but when it is up it gets around 15+ people til it gets late in the night.

As for Megaman Versus i see 10- people on..yet i keep refreshing the game throughout the minute to see if anything improved. Im guessing Overlord isnt very well liked cuz of his rep.

Lol....You say taht game has better graphics...Runescape has better graphics then that trash. But hey thanks for trying i know how much you love Overlord, we all do. Thanks for visiting the discussion page had fun.

You have alot of hate for someone who knows nothing.
The Overlord wrote:
Yuskimaru281 wrote:
@67pokemon You should really research it again. Anyways the reason i said this is because:

Mega Man Versus
Latest Version · Date Added: 9/26/08


Megaman Wars
Version 1 · Date Added: 4/16/04

Maybe you can't count or maybe you're 9 years old whos on Overlord's nuts, but i believe that MMW came before the "original" game of overlord's.

Just to add a few more things. MMW server sometimes crashes or not up. but when it is up it gets around 15+ people til it gets late in the night.

As for Megaman Versus i see 10- people on..yet i keep refreshing the game throughout the minute to see if anything improved. Im guessing Overlord isnt very well liked cuz of his rep.

Lol....You say taht game has better graphics...Runescape has better graphics then that trash. But hey thanks for trying i know how much you love Overlord, we all do. Thanks for visiting the discussion page had fun.

You have alot of hate for someone who knows nothing.

Aww did the fgt go to the big man about this..But hey its not hate just facts. You have alot of ripped games for someone who knows how to code.[sarcasm @ the coding part if you didnt catch it]
Yuskimaru281 wrote:
The Overlord wrote:
Yuskimaru281 wrote:
@67pokemon You should really research it again. Anyways the reason i said this is because:

Mega Man Versus
Latest Version · Date Added: 9/26/08


Megaman Wars
Version 1 · Date Added: 4/16/04

Maybe you can't count or maybe you're 9 years old whos on Overlord's nuts, but i believe that MMW came before the "original" game of overlord's.

Just to add a few more things. MMW server sometimes crashes or not up. but when it is up it gets around 15+ people til it gets late in the night.

As for Megaman Versus i see 10- people on..yet i keep refreshing the game throughout the minute to see if anything improved. Im guessing Overlord isnt very well liked cuz of his rep.

Lol....You say taht game has better graphics...Runescape has better graphics then that trash. But hey thanks for trying i know how much you love Overlord, we all do. Thanks for visiting the discussion page had fun.

You have alot of hate for someone who knows nothing.

Aww did the fgt go to the big man about this..But hey its not hate just facts. You have alot of ripped games for someone who knows how to code.[sarcasm @ the coding part if you didnt catch it]

Well, I could own you right now.

But, you're not worth it, you're just another Stereotype on Byond that continues to do the same thing chooses to believe lies and whatever makes them feel most comfortable.

Anyways, have a nice day.
The Overlord wrote:
Yuskimaru281 wrote:
The Overlord wrote:
Yuskimaru281 wrote:
@67pokemon You should really research it again. Anyways the reason i said this is because:

Mega Man Versus
Latest Version · Date Added: 9/26/08


Megaman Wars
Version 1 · Date Added: 4/16/04

Maybe you can't count or maybe you're 9 years old whos on Overlord's nuts, but i believe that MMW came before the "original" game of overlord's.

Just to add a few more things. MMW server sometimes crashes or not up. but when it is up it gets around 15+ people til it gets late in the night.

As for Megaman Versus i see 10- people on..yet i keep refreshing the game throughout the minute to see if anything improved. Im guessing Overlord isnt very well liked cuz of his rep.

Lol....You say taht game has better graphics...Runescape has better graphics then that trash. But hey thanks for trying i know how much you love Overlord, we all do. Thanks for visiting the discussion page had fun.

You have alot of hate for someone who knows nothing.

Aww did the fgt go to the big man about this..But hey its not hate just facts. You have alot of ripped games for someone who knows how to code.[sarcasm @ the coding part if you didnt catch it]

Well, I could own you right now.

But, you're not worth it, you're just another Stereotype on Byond that continues to do the same thing chooses to believe lies and whatever makes them feel most comfortable.

Anyways, have a nice day.

And you are just another nobody who things changing around 2-3 variables of others' codes and call themselves a coder. 90% of byond games are ripped including yours. Keep cooped up in your own little world of yours and say that you have original games, just dont have little 11 year olds to troll on another game's discussion page.

I'll have a great day, hope you do too.
Yuskimaru281 wrote:
The Overlord wrote:
Yuskimaru281 wrote:
The Overlord wrote:
Yuskimaru281 wrote:
@67pokemon You should really research it again. Anyways the reason i said this is because:

Mega Man Versus
Latest Version · Date Added: 9/26/08


Megaman Wars
Version 1 · Date Added: 4/16/04

Maybe you can't count or maybe you're 9 years old whos on Overlord's nuts, but i believe that MMW came before the "original" game of overlord's.

Just to add a few more things. MMW server sometimes crashes or not up. but when it is up it gets around 15+ people til it gets late in the night.

As for Megaman Versus i see 10- people on..yet i keep refreshing the game throughout the minute to see if anything improved. Im guessing Overlord isnt very well liked cuz of his rep.

Lol....You say taht game has better graphics...Runescape has better graphics then that trash. But hey thanks for trying i know how much you love Overlord, we all do. Thanks for visiting the discussion page had fun.

You have alot of hate for someone who knows nothing.

Aww did the fgt go to the big man about this..But hey its not hate just facts. You have alot of ripped games for someone who knows how to code.[sarcasm @ the coding part if you didnt catch it]

Well, I could own you right now.

But, you're not worth it, you're just another Stereotype on Byond that continues to do the same thing chooses to believe lies and whatever makes them feel most comfortable.

Anyways, have a nice day.

And you are just another nobody who things changing around 2-3 variables of others' codes and call themselves a coder. 90% of byond games are ripped including yours. Keep cooped up in your own little world of yours and say that you have original games, just dont have little 11 year olds to troll on another game's discussion page.

I'll have a great day, hope you do too.

To confirm, MMV is -not- MMW's source code, they use similar Systems because MMV was made to copy MMW and attempt a different approach (IE: Cell phone vs iPhone).

The systems are completely different like night and day. The gameplay flows differently. Then again, someone who chooses to remain uninformed and throw out insults is no better than the real rippers on BYOND who do gain access to source files.

Mind you, only 2 people to my knowledge got MMW's sourcecode: HDK, and Dixon.

Neither of which are stupid enough to give it out to Over (no offense Over) after all his past 'accomplishments' which were subpar.

Edit: And to confirm: by "copy" MMW's systems. I mean Over did MMV from scratch while trying to make his game similar in playstyle to Wars.
I hate this you guys took the game down i liked it.

It has been down for weeks now once it backs up it goes down again.
Ryuk25 wrote:
I hate this you guys took the game down i liked it.

It has been down for weeks now once it backs up it goes down again.

Then go find another game to play and curse at HDK for being as useless as always. There's a reason that the only people that defended him either had a complete addiction to the game, a mental instability, or were just plain stupid.

HDK was a terrible owner, his staff is mostly terrible abusive idiots (past including self included to different degrees), and the game itself is horrible askewed and more or less guarantees that the game will never obtain a massive playerbase. And relying on one or two horrible hosts to keep the game up is about as productive as Ragnorok Online letting some random Fanboy host the official server off of their home computer, the moment nubcake forgets to pay the powerbill, we're all fubbed.

Welcome to the world of bad owners making bad choices.
IS that why you went to suck ray's dick Latoma? Cuz he accepts your shitty icons/gfx or whatever the hell you do with that failure game ray calls his own. Love how yo say "Welcome to the world of bad owners..." especially when you are working with one of the worst kinds.
Yuskimaru281 wrote:
IS that why you went to suck ray's dick Latoma? Cuz he accepts your shitty icons/gfx or whatever the hell you do with that failure game ray calls his own. Love how yo say "Welcome to the world of bad owners..." especially when you are working with one of the worst kinds.

Excluding advice, I've never given him a thing. I simply wanted him to cultivate MMV/A to be good in it's own way.

Only person I know who went out of his way to help Over was MetalGrunt. Gave him a muncho lotso money and everything.

Of course, again: Then again, someone who chooses to remain uninformed and throw out insults is no better than the real rippers on BYOND who do gain access to source files.
Latoma wrote:
Yuskimaru281 wrote:
IS that why you went to suck ray's dick Latoma? Cuz he accepts your shitty icons/gfx or whatever the hell you do with that failure game ray calls his own. Love how yo say "Welcome to the world of bad owners..." especially when you are working with one of the worst kinds.

Excluding advice, I've never given him a thing. I simply wanted him to cultivate MMV/A to be good in it's own way.

Only person I know who went out of his way to help Over was MetalGrunt. Gave him a muncho lotso money and everything.

Of course, again: Then again, someone who chooses to remain uninformed and throw out insults is no better than the real rippers on BYOND who do gain access to source files.

Well then i guess you got alot of time on your hands replying soo fast. I guess im no better then you are Latoma, trolling on game hubs that dont welcome you anymore. Seeing how you and ray get along really does connect. Oh how i can never be as good as you are Latoma i cry :(.
Yuskimaru281 wrote:
Latoma wrote:
Yuskimaru281 wrote:
IS that why you went to suck ray's dick Latoma? Cuz he accepts your shitty icons/gfx or whatever the hell you do with that failure game ray calls his own. Love how yo say "Welcome to the world of bad owners..." especially when you are working with one of the worst kinds.

Excluding advice, I've never given him a thing. I simply wanted him to cultivate MMV/A to be good in it's own way.

Only person I know who went out of his way to help Over was MetalGrunt. Gave him a muncho lotso money and everything.

Of course, again: Then again, someone who chooses to remain uninformed and throw out insults is no better than the real rippers on BYOND who do gain access to source files.

Well then i guess you got alot of time on your hands replying soo fast. I guess im no better then you are Latoma, trolling on game hubs that dont welcome you anymore. Seeing how you and ray get along really does connect. Oh how i can never be as good as you are Latoma i cry :(.

Your immaturity really knows no bounds.

Because I am friends with someone and have helped them out, I am gay for them? Yea, I hate to compare to you oh great Yuskimaru, you and your army of 'friends' *cough* on MMW.

Rudeness aside, I don't care where I'm wanted, I play bigger games nowadays than BYOND.

And just a FYI: I answer quick because my pager actually alerts me when posting occurs here.
Latoma wrote:
Yuskimaru281 wrote:
Latoma wrote:
Yuskimaru281 wrote:
IS that why you went to suck ray's dick Latoma? Cuz he accepts your shitty icons/gfx or whatever the hell you do with that failure game ray calls his own. Love how yo say "Welcome to the world of bad owners..." especially when you are working with one of the worst kinds.

Excluding advice, I've never given him a thing. I simply wanted him to cultivate MMV/A to be good in it's own way.

Only person I know who went out of his way to help Over was MetalGrunt. Gave him a muncho lotso money and everything.

Of course, again: Then again, someone who chooses to remain uninformed and throw out insults is no better than the real rippers on BYOND who do gain access to source files.

Well then i guess you got alot of time on your hands replying soo fast. I guess im no better then you are Latoma, trolling on game hubs that dont welcome you anymore. Seeing how you and ray get along really does connect. Oh how i can never be as good as you are Latoma i cry :(.

Your immaturity really knows no bounds.

Because I am friends with someone and have helped them out, I am gay for them? Yea, I hate to compare to you oh great Yuskimaru, you and your army of 'friends' *cough* on MMW.

Rudeness aside, I don't care where I'm wanted, I play bigger games nowadays than BYOND.

And just a FYI: I answer quick because my pager actually alerts me when posting occurs here.

So you play bigger games then BYOND. Maybe you should leave/uninstall. Its probably hard for you since you like trolling. Oh well, considering you are more "mature" then me. Maybe you should go back to playing WoW or hello kitty or whatever "Bigger game" you play nowadays.

Aww how nice of your pager to alert you. I guess it helps you troll faster.
Yuskimaru281 wrote:
Latoma wrote:
Yuskimaru281 wrote:
Latoma wrote:
Yuskimaru281 wrote:
IS that why you went to suck ray's dick Latoma? Cuz he accepts your shitty icons/gfx or whatever the hell you do with that failure game ray calls his own. Love how yo say "Welcome to the world of bad owners..." especially when you are working with one of the worst kinds.

Excluding advice, I've never given him a thing. I simply wanted him to cultivate MMV/A to be good in it's own way.

Only person I know who went out of his way to help Over was MetalGrunt. Gave him a muncho lotso money and everything.

Of course, again: Then again, someone who chooses to remain uninformed and throw out insults is no better than the real rippers on BYOND who do gain access to source files.

Well then i guess you got alot of time on your hands replying soo fast. I guess im no better then you are Latoma, trolling on game hubs that dont welcome you anymore. Seeing how you and ray get along really does connect. Oh how i can never be as good as you are Latoma i cry :(.

Your immaturity really knows no bounds.

Because I am friends with someone and have helped them out, I am gay for them? Yea, I hate to compare to you oh great Yuskimaru, you and your army of 'friends' *cough* on MMW.

Rudeness aside, I don't care where I'm wanted, I play bigger games nowadays than BYOND.

And just a FYI: I answer quick because my pager actually alerts me when posting occurs here.

So you play bigger games then BYOND. Maybe you should leave/uninstall. Its probably hard for you since you like trolling. Oh well, considering you are more "mature" then me. Maybe you should go back to playing WoW or hello kitty or whatever "Bigger game" you play nowadays.

Aww how nice of your pager to alert you. I guess it helps you troll faster.
LOLOLOLOL@ JEALOUS CAUSE HE HAS PAGER ALERTS! LOLOLOLOL!
Totally jealous. I wish I was as cool as you too ray. Maybe....just maybe....I can steal ideas/codes and call it my own I can almost be as cool as you. OH MY BIGGEST WISH PLEASE COME TRUE.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26 27