Megaman Wars

by Dixon
Megaman Wars
Colonel vs Harpuia!? Bass vs Sigma!? Who will win?
guys give up obviously holydoomknight won easily.
I dunno if you heard this yet, but you should be doing this too Rockster!
I want to Megaman wars be 24/7 i love megaman is my favourite game so ,who hate it Go fuck with his mother
Wtf i got banned for kill a guy i just ran up shot him to death then got a message saying F U and was banned!!!
i dunno if you heard this yet but im starting know!
Flamegame why did you make server i want the old one back so i can have my magma dragoon
I dunno if you heard this yet, but Pie. O_o
Ehh.. :/ why they dont put the Host files here to the players host and play e.e so easy and i know everyone will love it.

and with the host files,the host take all character(of course).
LOLOL i am banned and i dint did nothing DIXON WHAT's GOING ON MEGAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!
I dunno if you heard this yet, but it's funny when people think Dixon's still around.
You're right, it is funny xD
i lost all of my characters and my kills
I'm not a hacker >_>! and Idk how to crash servers,lol. and Zero spams,like ZERO XD
i dont know if you heard this yet but guys bitching about not have yuor kills and crap the kill reuirements are lowerd SO IF YOUR MAD JUST GO ON THE GAME 1 KILL PRETTY MUCH GIVES LIKE 3 CHARS EARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Host a 24/7 server O_O cuz the man not hosting it in all of the time o.o
Like today he didn't host ... the server wasn't up o-o
Never!
is this game ever going live again?
Never!
Been a loooong time since I was able to play this game again, and now I find out it may never be up. :/ Then again, all the good games that were on Byond are now down, so why not just shut the whole site down?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29