Megaman Wars

by Dixon
Megaman Wars
Colonel vs Harpuia!? Bass vs Sigma!? Who will win?
Meh, I quit forever once the pwipe happened. I earned a character that I think only one other person ever did, and the requirements to unlock are too difficult for me to successfully do it again.

Goodbye my plague, my valnaire, my Falcon Armor X. Had fun, but pwiping was the worst idea to do an already broken game.
If I have a back up of your save, I can probably send it to Dixon. He can upload it, etc.
What, you trying to say the pwipe was unintentional or something? Because I logged into the game after said pwipe and still had my save file. But about 5 minutes later, I was kicked, and it was manually wiped by someone.

Yeah, quite a kick in the face to lose over 20k perfect kills.
i cant log in even when the game says up and ya this pwipe was kick in the face
how funny. I'm surprise most of you guys don't even notice that it's not much of a pwipe till it goes to Beta. You know it's some very old save files. That being said, your connection failed to even connect! So meaning your connection is either slow or you just have bad timing.
Wow, I haven't logged in for a while. Is this game shut down indefinitely?
I've been gone for a while, and tried to read through the past 5 pages of comments. Is the game being updated, or is it gone for good?
The game is going to never gonna give you up!
In response to Zero Final
Oh wow... LOL!
Made an account on the forums, and it's waiting approval. Do people still approve registries?
I dunno. Which forums did you make cause who knows how long you might have to wait.
This game can be played. But we had uh... okay host but there weren't enough people so they took it down somewhat. Just keep track within three days about cause who knows if it's going to come back up!
Zelfina, go look for a shell server for this game.
Wait are you serious? Also, stop calling me by that name!
pizza party PIZZA PARTY
I dunno, Zelfina... I'll think about it when you find one.
Oh okay. And again, could you not call me that!
Call you what?
You want someone who has a shell server or you just want me to find a shell server? I forgot to ask!
Find one, trusting someone else with your save files is basically asking to give it to a power whore.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29