Megaman Wars

by Dixon
Megaman Wars
Colonel vs Harpuia!? Bass vs Sigma!? Who will win?
Okay then. Has to make sure so who knows how long this will take.
Hurry up Zero! This is like our only chance to get the masterpiece back into the action. I'm counting on you!
Screw you! You also know that HDK said he'll think about it right?
In response to Zero Final
He only said that to encourage you more on your job! He wanted to test if you doubt yourself. Of course if you could find Shell Server he would put the game back up!

GOOO, Zero Final!
You're not my mom. For just talking to me you owe me cookies!
Change your admins, lol they suck. they ban because they rage of getting killed too many times. Just made me lol. Holy Mother, grow up bro, and stop raging lol. Not my fault you suck at the game and Zanzibar is in the game, hate the game not the player :P.
You're not my mom. Hows does one change admin? With that kind of attitude obviously you started something with the admins. Your point doesn't make much sense but that comes to no surprise seeing how most of you people blame it on the admins due to your own behavior. You're saying change admins? Change yourself and respect within one another and if that doesn't work, well you has the option to ingore but somehow it seems too hard for you!
Also, there was an actual problem with Zan, but yeah.
Connection just failed :<
Really? See admins saying that really doesn't surprise me. You think they don't make any mistakes, how sad. Explain how the behavior of holy mother raging about zanzibar and chasing me with spike ai because I was using zanzibar. How was that appropriate behavior? Admins doesn't give you the ability to always be right. Before you blame it on the player, thinking you are always right, go check with the players and the admins of the situation. Just because I said, "If you can't kill zanzibar, you probably suck at the game", he decided to ban me. Not even boot. That wasn't meant for him, that was pratically saying to those that couldn't handle him. If he took offense to that, that is his own fault. Also that last sentence you told me, tell that to holy mother, your admin. Since clearly he could not take it.
Say guys, why is the game down still? It's been hours... Don't tell me it's not coming back up T_T
Damnit HDK why did you break my save
Your file didn't break. It just time traveled!
..........hours of mute and all mods ignore me i bet no one looks at hub but ya dixon if you look at this i hope you care or any other mod..........ya.....i will behave -.-
How am I supposed to apologize if I can't talk?

Also, I'm probably not going to apologize, especially since you said 'she has to believe it', and you know that even if I meant it, she'd blow it off because she's not an impartial admin.

Also, when I said what I did, I wasn't referencing what happened earlier. I was just saying that the MMW staff situation could change. I wasn't pointing any fingers, I wasn't saying 'the staff sucks and you suck', there was no hidden meaning to it.
In response to Xxx1894
also...............ya >.> even though im muted i invited ppl to join the game for 2 reasons to enjoy the game and also ask you to unmute me but also i just say this game has to get a auto muter >.> ( just a idea ) whoever what im just saying is i gave you players you gave me 5 hours and half mute nice way to reply the favor
In response to Xxx1894
so um yeah...a new mod showed us a log that dixon is the one who muted me looks like im fucked its either Dixon OR HDK that can unmute me >.>...........well its losing hope second by second
ok my last post in the HUB will be this one
i think the reason i got muted for 3 days is for me to get kills in peace and it actually worked out 3 days ago i only had 648 kills and struggling to get more than the mute and so on i think the reason i wasnt getting kills alot was cause im talking in chat alot but oh well in 3 days from 648 kills to 1000 today and i got alot of characters while i was muted but i missed 4 tourneys which made me extermely mad that i cant say I when its hosted even if i page the admin helding the tournament im ignored but oh well...thank you for everything guys and for dixon im waitting for your unmute and also HDK approved of my unmute he just wants your opinion so um yeah this is my last post maybe its long but atleast its my last one so its worth it :D
I've been muted for no reason a few times, so i kinda know how you feel Xxx. Plus, HDK says the games gonna wipe in about 2 weeks, so I see no point in getting more kills besides playing just for fun. This game is good, but the staff can get just a LITTLE bit more abusive than people care to be on for.
New unlock system is implemented. Wee~~~
Page: 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29