Megaman Wars

by Dixon
Megaman Wars
Colonel vs Harpuia!? Bass vs Sigma!? Who will win?
HDK is having trouble with the VPS since the people don't feel like being cooperative, so it is taking some time! In the mean time, you guys can all look at the new characters and changes coming to MMW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ There you are, be patient and enjoy!
In response to SoaringSky
SoaringSky wrote:
HDK is having trouble with the VPS since the people don't feel like being cooperative, so it is taking some time! In the mean time, you guys can all look at the new characters and changes coming to MMW! (rick roll link) There you are, be patient and enjoy!
Fuck you.
Alright best music ever! Never gonna give you up! But yeah we can wait long as it comes up, it doesn't hurt to wait a bit more.
In response to Zero Final
Zero Final wrote:
Alright best music ever! Never gonna give you up! But yeah we can wait long as it comes up, it doesn't hurt to wait a bit more.
As long as we don't get annoying shit trolls like Soaring posting here again then it's okay.
I want to play this.
Btw, does anyone know the name of that Dark Megaman or whatever? He has like a little aura around him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeGrTSxSpMA
In the beginning of the video. Who is he?
YAY! There's a server!!!
Edit: Why is nobody playing..?
That's no dark megaman. He's what we call Pure Strain X. Trolls are a myth. It doesn't get annoying it's just you that makes it annoying for yourself.
In response to Zero Final
Zero Final wrote:
That's no dark megaman. He's what we call Pure Strain X. Trolls are a myth. It doesn't get annoying it's just you that makes it annoying for yourself.
I see, so he's not an actual character.
And that's not really true. I wanted to see these ''new characters and changes'' and instead got a Shit Roll. That's not your own fault, unless you're trying to say we have to memorize the rick roll url..
GEEZ! The game is finally online and it appears im STILL banned after a year. "Welcome to Spam Wars" message all the time.

Who can i contact in this regard?
In response to WhiteGhost1
WhiteGhost1 wrote:
GEEZ! The game is finally online and it appears im STILL banned after a year. "Welcome to Spam Wars" message all the time.

Who can i contact in this regard?
D:
Also bullshit, I got muted and after a few hours I logged on and I was still ignored by whoever muted me.
MAKE IT RETURN!
Rage is not allowed.
But i'm bored, Sir.
I bet it's Mario Fox that took this game down! He spied us all the time.
Nobody cares to put it back up?
I dunno. Keep waiting and it will come back up.
In response to SoaringSky
SoaringSky wrote:
Hey guys, Soaring here with your daily server report! (And by daily I mean this one occasion!)
Well there was lag fronts sweeping in from all over, causing a cold chilled delay in the game and slower FPS's, so therefore we decided to get a VPS, but we are still waiting for them to respond, so please be patient!
Haven't forgotten about you guys~ See you soon!

That was posted on February 6th. I have my own shell and im willing to bring to game back and host it because i use to play this. Add my key on pager or Skype me for the files. Skype - Quay.
Your Skype Name is too simple, i can't find you on the list XD
I have a sasuke pic o-o if i change it it'll be some black guy in a black hoodie
Quay.
Still can't find you xD

You can add me: Nightstar1994
Page: 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29