Megaman Wars

by Dixon
Megaman Wars
Colonel vs Harpuia!? Bass vs Sigma!? Who will win?
Respond Sir.
I shall repeat we don't allow others to host. It will be the same answer and reasons I'll give you.
go go the game plz :c
In response to Zero Final
That is the most retarded thing I've ever heard a game with no host saying they dont allow others to host. guess this games officallys nothing but a piece of useless web space, shame how this used to be a great game, now not even a game.

ps before you shout "we have host look at how many servers are up" 0 - servers = no host, I dont want to be a host but I think I speak for all the fans of this game when I say get a new host.
I've only played awhile and loved it. I don't know or understand their policy on it. There has to be reason behind it xD If there isn't then..wtf lol
It's been 2 months since i offered my services and still nothing. I don't think anyone is paying for a shell they didn't use for 2 months o-o.
I believe you don't quite understand why we have no one else other then the owner to host. Several problems has already happened when someone else was hosting the game else I'm pretty sure you would have known if you were one the players to seen what happened with the other host. Pretty much they abuse their powers, want more power and so forth. There's more to that, but that's something not worth mentioning.
to tell u the truth I'd rather like to play on a server where the host abuses all his powers than playing no mmw for years

In response to Zero Final
Zero Final wrote:
I believe you don't quite understand why we have no one else other then the owner to host. Several problems has already happened when someone else was hosting the game else I'm pretty sure you would have known if you were one the players to seen what happened with the other host. Pretty much they abuse their powers, want more power and so forth. There's more to that, but that's something not worth mentioning.
Other than the power abuse, I believe some of them the players couldn't join in the first place.
Zero Final ok there is a simple solution to this problem and both sides win code in an admin less servers into a new verison and make it public if you guys need help codeing it into the game talk to tens of DU or Exgen for help. They have done it to their game in the past and I'm sure their is away to make Megaman wars playable this way. They are current running this game

http://www.byond.com/games/Lizard_Sphere_X/1?tab=index

So to link another game on your fourms but Megaman Wars is in dire need from the looks of it for help.

With this plan the host can only launch the game and play not abuse so its a win win.
PS: I havent played Megaman wars in about 5 years or so I wonder if my Save file still exist god its gonna be hard unlocking all those chars again :P
I'm pretty sure if we didn't want any admins and such, HDK would've done so. Regardless, the answer still goes to a no. And I'm pretty sure HDK doesn't need help on coding otherwise he would have mention needing help.
Sorry I dont know How good HDK is at codeing, and this wasnt to remove all admins, just remove admin from said public host. The admins it has now could be hard coded into the game and future admins if any could be coded in as well with updates. On another note quit trashing ideas that could actually help this game just because you dont like them.

But I'm merely speaking from a players stand point. maybe I'm wrong about public hosting this way but i've seen it work when other games were haveing hosting problems.
Yeah there's always that thought for coded admins, but I dunno that was up to HDK still as you know he codes and such. And who are you referring to as "Trashing ideas". I'm pretty sure there's a forum (Not the one the hub uses now) for suggesting ideas and such. But enough of that, if HDK wanted a public hosting, he would have done so. 5 years from now, I'm pretty sure everyone's savefile has already been wiped so you have to start new.
It's almost July, this game needs to return! As long as there is atleast one person that cares...
Is this game dead?
pls brung dis bak qq
I Love this game so much i would even pay for the shell server to keep it up >.>
Man why is this game down!?! this game is amazing, if you can't host it hand me the host files please so i can host it. I'd appreciate it it's an amazing game.
We all love this game and for it to be down for such a long time must either mean the owner quit or they are preparing something for a big comeback :D. Hopefully tho. If the problem is HDK not having enough for shell server i will happily buy him one
Page: 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29