Megaman Wars

by Dixon
Megaman Wars
Colonel vs Harpuia!? Bass vs Sigma!? Who will win?
going to wait as long it takes for this game to come up even if it takes foreverrrrr
You're not alone. It's pure nostalgia to me and it being dead hurts my feelings.

There is that guy, I forgot how he was named Flamegame? Flamesword? Something like that though. He was pretty famous in-game and even a temporary Moderator once. He had the host files previously, maybe he still keeps them somewhere.
The name you are possibly looking for is FLameSlash, who indeed also used to be a moderator on MMW. I, however, doubt that he any longer lives on this site, nor has the files for it.

It's nice to see, that people still are looking for this game to re-appear on this site. I am quite sure, that it's far from being dead, so all I can say for now, is that we have to wait and see what happens.
Thanks Erkki, your name brings memories as well.

Well, FLameslash out of all people, was the most memorable user to me (Except that one girl who we all used to call a man for giggles)

Out of all people, FLame has been returning every wipe. I can't imagine him not living through BYOND @_@

I knew his Skype before he blocked me, so maybe there is somebody who could still contact him.
Mario Fox, yeah. I remember him xD
if i could i would buy the owner a shell or even pay him 100 dollars i love this game soooooo much QQ i just wanna play it all day and night its so fun
You'd buy Dixon a shell or pay him 100$? Well, first you'd have to show him how to operate a shell server. Second, he'll gladly take 100$ for no reason.

Also, plenty of people have host files for this. It's just a matter of contacting them.

Maria fox's the best at wanting to be a girl. Mostly the part where, he logged in on an alt and showed us a picture of his cousin where I recognized it as Maria's cousin. Connected the two dots, bam. Never came back ever since.
HDK himself has spoken :quite

Things are getting better.
Nonetheless, early Merry Christmas to the remaining MMW community!
Well Will anyone help me hunt for these people with host files so we may get this game up. Ill gladly host 24/7 or buy a shell for it.
Also, I remember Zelfina offering to take over the project. Where, I told him he has to make me a chess game. This was probably a year ago, at least.

I was working on a public build, then I got side tracked. Well, public host build where it's just more stable and pratically Adminless. Where the highest rank you'd get is a manager. Which, is most likely going to be the host.

That, or eliminate the staff all together and use a player vote system for map and game mode.
Well like you, I got side tracked as well. If you still don't mind giving it to me whenever I gets it done, then I'll do my best.
MMW comming back woot!
It is? Oh boy, I can't wait!
And i was like..
HDK why don't you host it consdering im your 1st fan! Lmao
One year later.
Well, I can't host it.
As out of the ISPs in the city I move, most of them do not provide internet where I am.
The ones I do, aren't stable enough. Not even the company I work for where I can get it for free.

Since the best plan they have is a 10 by 2 connection, just during peak hours it'll drop so...

It'd be best if I found a dedicated server or something. Of course, I can't pay for it as I changed jobs and have two weddings to go to. Nor, am I looking into taking donations or someone else to host it. UNLESS, you can give me a log of your speeds in a week to see how steady it is.
It's better for it to be hosted at all (not necessarily 24/7 server) than making the game dead forever.
I've found a guy who would like to host this game
he has got a good background story when it comes to hosting byond games, his account is metalgrunt400

Songoku88, I remember you.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29