Dead and Walking

by Aeon_nova
Dead and Walking
An open-world zombie game, you decide what you want to do.
Hey rek i might pop onto the game some day =D we need a catch up sesh man
Hi guys, Andre again, I was texting Aeon_Nova (Rekwan) and the server will be down for about half an hour so he can get home and see what's wrong.
Server's back up, thanks Andre.
I'm quite confused. You state BYOND members get a discounted rate of 5$. Are you implying we get the lifetime subscription for 5$ or we get a discoutn of 5$ which in terms we get it for 1$ for lifetime? Please make this more clear and understandable for your fellow supporters. I was going to support your game until I went to check out and I was not seeing any discount for being a member. Clarify so I may support your game :). Also in terms to being an administrator for all servers; is it two referrals from your current staff or previous games and experience? Also if we do the other option which insist the person transferring 50$ is that just a deposit to insure we do are job correct? Also is that deposit refundable in time after showing quality respect in that position?

Thanks,
ECA - Learner of DM and Pixel Artist.
He meant, that if you are a BYOND member you get 1 dollar off of paying. Instead of 6 for non-BYOND members, you get to pay 5$. So if you're a BYOND member you can save up to 1$. :X
This game is super fun! At first I was looking for round based zombie games, but I just didn't find any that I liked. In a last-hope attempt I went here knowing that it wasn't going to be round-based like I wanted. But I turned out to love it. Immediatly I was taken into a clan and the leader gave me all I needed to survive. Ever since then I've sucked countless hours into my life. These expirienced players are the most friendly I know and are always looking to help out the noobs. Thanks for a great game.
No, thank YOU. I get enjoyment out of knowing that somebody out there is enjoying my game. Our game. =)
AWESOME GAME!!! this is better than any of the games that are about zombies and i'd rate this infinity out of 10 if it was a rating system in it,great game Aeon-nova
have to get a wiki up or something so many things are not clear about this game. alot of information to learn, but its an awsome game!
I think somebody should start a clan that is designed to guide and help noobs. If its out there already, great. If not, i hope one is started soon.
Also, can we see noob pvp tournaments...I know, as does everyone else who's seen me online, knows that I have no chance against somebody like Sir DoS, Itachi, Andre, or Devin, and I'm sure neither do a lot of people, which is why I think Rekwan should start PvP tournaments for noobs, with smaller prizes, of course.
Aeon_Nova, I'm posting this to let you know your server is down, if anyone has means of contacting him please forward this message.
My Internet is back up, sorry for the downtime!
This game needs more GM's. I've been spawnkilled multiple times and had someone death avoid twice, all in one session. It's a good game, but it needs more GM's and admins.
Website is fixed =)
Lately, when I click to spawn, It says i left when i never even spawned
What version of byond are you using?
Haha, just read something about $50.00 for admin, Ill give you 3 byond dimes rek.
Got back on today, and my Ice Gauntlets are missing, as with my Ring of Dragons(the melee one?) and I'm hoping to get them back next reboot.
there is lots of subscriber benfits. but for better roleplay non subs should be able to chance clothes too. (either only from home wardrobe or for price)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11