Mattzz_2, tell everyone in the game I am so sorry for what I did. An tell Silent that she is a great person.
_< shut up ppl
A great game i love it and for all the people who post their complaints on here no one really cares if you hate the game if you need someone to complain to go do talk to your 4 year old friends no one cares except you and the ones who get punished get punished for a reason now no one cares if your sorry you did it
Pokemon28 wrote:
A great game i love it and for all the people who post their complaints on here no one really cares if you hate the game if you need someone to complain to go do talk to your 4 year old friends no one cares except you and the ones who get punished get punished for a reason now no one cares if your sorry you did it

no offense but isnt that complaining about complainers lol
i don't say its complaining about complainers cause like i said idrc what they do they need to just grow up oh and wicked clown 4 life don't tell us to shut up even though kumorii should get his/her head out of your buisness but next time don't ask for gm it really shows you want it but don't deserve it and see if the game even needs more which i doubt
I would like to know what you consider being AFK. Because obviously we have different interpretations of the term. I take the term literally as in actually being away. Which I was not so I just want to know what it is that you consider being AFK.
Okay, I get tired of people confusing AFK with other terms.

AFK = "Away From Keyboard"
In other words you are away from your computer altogether.

AFG = "Away From Game"
As in you are in a different program, game, etc.
Really.. i cant get inot this game >_> but over all i think its a good game... um i would like to Become a gm or an admin i do a great job controlling games and i have experience with admining/gming games so hey take watchu got
Hmm, tons of comments here to reply to, we are currently not accepting any new GMs or Admins so please do not ask in the comments on here.

As for the bug several of you experienced in the fact that you can't make a new character, first try deleting the save EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT PREVIOUSLY MADE ONE, this is to check to make sure that a bug in the game did not auto make a blank save. If that does not fix it then please contact me at my e-mail THESINKING@Dark-Gear-Games.com this applies to all future bug reports and complaints. This comment page is meant for well, comments. I don't want it spammed up with people bickering back and forth.

You can also contact either Mattz_2 or I on the actual Pokemon Twilight forums. When you register for the forums one of us has to ok it due to a recent spike in forum spam so it may take up to a day for your account to be activated. If we don't activate your account or we ban it thinking it's potential spam please E-Mail me. I check my e-mail several times a day.

Also, thank you to all who commented on how you enjoy the game, without you players we wouldn't have been able to make it this far.

I almost forgot, Kumorii, those terms are what they mean, however when we refer to no AFK training we mean that you are not allowed to train if you aren't on that game screen. If you want to hold down a macro and watch TV then by all means do it, but if you don't respond to us within a given time which is up to the discretion of the GM currently present we withhold the right to punish you for breaking that rule. That is our meaning of AFK in that sense.
I can't login, im getting connection failed &

Welcome BYOND! (4.0 Public Version 480.1088)
Logging in...connected
Logged in as X Solar Eclipse X.
Connecting to byond://24.91.208.193:3055...connected
winset: Element rpane.infob not found.
winget: Element rpane.browseb not found.
winset: Element rpane.textb not found.
winset: Element rpane.rpanewindow not found.
Connection failed

Can somone help me please why is this happening what do I do?

Hmm... the winset and winget errors always happen, I'm not sure exactly why since as far as I know nothing in the coding should be calling those. The cause is because of the custom skin PTwi uses though. Your crash might have just been a bad connection with the server or you might be banned? If the problem persists I'll look into it further.
It's a runtime error. Likely due to a missing interface control. If you've tried altering the interface lately, it may be where the problem is spring-boarding from.
I realize that, and it's been occurring ever since we updated our interface however, there is no coding that should be calling it, and I know DM doesn't call it by default because all new projects I've started that have custom interfaces don't have that error occurring. Though, I don't have the latest source code to double check if it is calling something I just know that it should not be calling anything.
It would likely have to do with the fade effect you have for it.

If that particular control is on one of the windows that you alter the alpha on, it could turn out the error you have.
All windows have unique IDs and the error was occurring before the fade was added.
Well damn..
I'd be willing to help with a debug but I'm barely going to meet my deadline for PSe next weekend. ):
I'm sure I could debug it if I really felt like it but to be honest it's such a small error that isn't affecting anything that I doubt Matt cares.
True, but it's an error regardless.
I miss Twilight's good old days when I played it all night long. I talk to Matt about bimonthly and always offer help with refreshing the game.

All the game needs is a little face lift and it could be reborn(lack of a better word..)
Well I posted on the overview a couple months ago that Matt is working on PTwi with a huge update, but I don't know anymore then that and if I did I wouldn't tell anyone :P
so strict
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6 7 8