Pokemon28 wrote:
fill out an unban request via forum

Thank you! Glad to see SOME people actually read.
lol
For your fucking information. I did apply a post claimed that I learned a lesson.
EvilBookOfMonkey wrote:
For your fucking information. I did apply a post claimed that I learned a lesson.

For your information, you've already dug yourself a grave by being rude, arrogant, and a blatant annoyance.
EvilBookOfMonkey wrote:

Obviously you haven't learned a thing if you can't read. Matt already turned it down because it was evident you didn't learn a damn thing from being banned. Now stop arguing.
I know the staff team will turn this comment down with more of their "mature" words, but these following statements are true.

1. The only ones who are satisfied with the game are either Staff Members or people affiliated with the Staff.
2. The game has no story line.
3. The only things interesting are the gyms.
4. The gyms are never open and only a GM can become a leader.
5. The only things the players do are: Train and Fight.
6. The game is not expanding. For the past year hardly anything has come new to the game.
7. The staff is so predictable. When I say something I know what the response will be.

Just because you are older than others and you have the ability to do more than others doesn't give you the right to act like we shouldn't have any power.
Unfortunately I have to agree with the below.

Several occasions I've offered to help Matt expand the game and improve it, but he always turned me down stating "[x] is working on [y] and it will be done soon."

Just a couple of suggestions:

1. Either remove mods or have them turn down their attitudes a notch.
2. You guys tried. Kudos to that, but try to make the plot a little more prevalent.
3. Add more to do. Even if it's just mining. Just grinding for two hours and attacking gets old after awhile and won't keep a steady player base.
4. Actually expand or hire somebody to help expand the game some.

This is from my own experience on PTwi. It was the first game I played on BYOND and I would hate for it to go down the tubes. I meant no malice with this comment but please consider what I've said.

-Kumorii
i also had to agree i loved this game for the past year i never loved a game on byond before i may have liked some but never loved because most mods are helpful like 2 on this game and nice always on always trying to get players not get them off when i first played this thats how they were now look at them. they act like its all about them players are trash to them all we can do is train and fight BUT WE CAN'T EVEN DO THAT THEY ARE SPAMMING DOUBLE ATTACK AT PK ENTRANCE SO WE CAN'T FIGHT HOW CAN THIS GAME BE FUN WITH ONLY ONE THING TO DO TRAIN at low speeds. Thank you for reading this Have a Nice day - Kevin De Fluffykinz
DragonX74 wrote:
Kevin and Kumo are also right. You can have a good game with a lot of players if you just let them play. I also had plenty of problems with the GMs but if I started to have a good point in the argument I would get muted or booted. I'll tell you what: You improve the game and start treating the players like players, I'll invite the 66 people on pager I have every day. I may also give all of this staff verbs on a game I hopefully can put together. Sound like a good deal?

Okay, overall, I agree with what you said to pretty much the fullest, a few things I could add on though; The GMs just do their job, the fact that their blunt sometimes is just the way they are. I sometimes don't like the choices Matt made in giving GM to them, but they still do their jobs the way they're supposed to be done, and don't abuse their powers for their own good. Two, the game IS being updated, completely redone later this year, if Mivo gets to work on the map ever. So, once that update comes, there will be much more to the game than just training.
Sir SqueakyBoots wrote:
DragonX74 wrote:
Kevin and Kumo are also right. You can have a good game with a lot of players if you just let them play. I also had plenty of problems with the GMs but if I started to have a good point in the argument I would get muted or booted. I'll tell you what: You improve the game and start treating the players like players, I'll invite the 66 people on pager I have every day. I may also give all of this staff verbs on a game I hopefully can put together. Sound like a good deal?

Okay, overall, I agree with what you said to pretty much the fullest, a few things I could add on though; The GMs just do their job, the fact that their blunt sometimes is just the way they are. I sometimes don't like the choices Matt made in giving GM to them, but they still do their jobs the way they're supposed to be done, and don't abuse their powers for their own good. Two, the game IS being updated, completely redone later this year, if Mivo gets to work on the map ever. So, once that update comes, there will be much more to the game than just training.

thank you i forgot all about the map i think i will start playing when and if it gets done
True, but that's for Matt to decide, not anyone else.
Pointless comments...
RareScar wrote:
Pointless comments...

As if you're one to talk?
Touché.
RareScar wrote:
Touché.

Go back to your dead game please.
Kthxbai.
Kumorii wrote:
RareScar wrote:
Touché.

Go back to your dead game please.
Kthxbai.

+1 internet.
I did and came back =O
Trollers...
Did I hear somewhere you guys were going to remake this game?
Great Game
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8