I'm just going to go ahead and say this since it's been weighing on me for quite some time. I strongly agree that the game is at a stand still and it really needs to start moving forward, but for that to happen a lot of pieces have to fall into place such as a finished map or at least a test map so that Matt can code what he wants to get done, at least that's my understanding.

The GMs, I haven't been active on this game for nearly a year so I don't have any control over what happens in the game whatsoever my position is just honorary but I will agree wholeheartedly that when I am on I notice a lot of segregation between certain GMs and players. If said players aren't well-known or the said GMs don't like that player then they'll be excluded from basically everything. If they speak they're treated like trash, if they try to go places they're either moved or outright killed. Now as for the PK Zone I feel that it should be removed or even just turn the training dummies in that location into a safe zone and put a level requirement (aside from the level 10 to get into the PK Zone) because it pisses me off to log on and see a level 30 newbie be constantly camped by you guessed it the same GMs who segregate them from the group.

If you understood anything I've just said which you might not since I barely do and I'm the one who said it. It comes down to this. Some GMs either need to be fired, disciplined, or to honestly be told to grow the hell up and stop acting like you rule the world. I'm fine with the constant trolling but it just gets out of hand and it seems like they're in 24/7 troll mode, or emo mode, or PMS mode. I'm sure there's several more I'm an ass modes but I don't really feel like going into all that. Oh well, rant over.
People, for cryin' out loud, UNBAN REQUESTS GO ON THE FORUMS, NOT ON THE BYOND COMMENTS PAGE.
Stop with the bloody hating!, this is a great game of which the GM's do a great job staying online and under control. If you dont like it then piss off.
Dantius wrote:
Stop with the bloody hating!, this is a great game of which the GM's do a great job staying online and under control. If you dont like it then piss off.

Thank you, respectable player whom I don't know!
Jesus Christ people, read what people god damn say. BAN APPEALS ARE IN THE FORUMS.
Why don't you just ignore the 'unban me' comments? I do that a lot in my games. To me it makes me think they deserved to be banned for just being stupid and not taking the time to READ what they should do with certain topics.
Winning wrote:
Umm i just bought a shell soo if this game needs a 24/7 lagless shell server just contact me at turles1@live.com :D

Server works fine imo.
Skarrj wrote:
I'm trying to get unbanned, but it says I need a password on the fourms. All I got too say is, I have been banned over a year, no idea why. My sister is also a huge fan of the game and asked me to get her unbanned, so I've been trying my best too, but I can't be able to contact anyone. x-x I'm desperate too get unbanned, I enjoy the game and so does my sister >.< This is the only pokemon game I play. Mat being main reason xD My older brothers even played Super Smash Bros Brawl with him. But yeah, please unban me xD

You need to register on the forums, bro.
Hi
I remember this game.

I don't even know why some of the GMs were GMs. Some were emo, some held grudges, and some made you feel terrible for doing a little misdemeanor.

I made some friends, made 5x more enemies, and I'm glad I quit this crap years ago.

Yo, Mattzz, it was fun trolling you. Stay classy.
can i plz get unbaned this is my favroite game but i cant play anymore
So you guys need more maps for the game?
Well, I asked the staff why they couldn't just make more maps, and I got the same reply. "Matt won't let us".

Matt is the owner of the game, he has the right to decide what happens with it. But even so, Matt, I've been looking at the hub for the last couple of days seeing 0 players. If you want your game to get anywhere, you might as well start.

Yes, I know there are far more important priorities in life. Many of us go to college or start working which limits the amount of time we can spend online. Some of us grow older to the point where we have absolutely no time for BYOND.

There are hundreds of players just waiting to play your game, Matt, but you can expand that number.
Why isn't any1 on any more ='( it is VERY boring without any1! it'd be boring if someone joined and didn't speak! but still
i will check to see if even the boring ppl are on!
because were all getting banned
1) Ban appeals are to be posted on the forums. Any reports on the BYOND comments are going to be ignored.

2) Everyone as of late is busy with their lives, no offense, but not everyone has time for the game, all the GMs and regulars, or at least most of them, have lives, and are mostly busy.
... OK... have two weeks still spare to do nothing. I am going to be off for the rest of the week 'cause of house moving. takes out the holiday part of holidays '-_-
EDIT:and now the whole server's down O.O
they'd better have a good reason >.<
from awesome game to...null...
players that is its still an awesome game!
why no players its cool if theres at least a new silent person but its still a person what happened to 8-10 people?
Dr.DraX wrote:
So you guys need more maps for the game?
Well, I asked the staff why they couldn't just make more maps, and I got the same reply. "Matt won't let us".

Matt is the owner of the game, he has the right to decide what happens with it. But even so, Matt, I've been looking at the hub for the last couple of days seeing 0 players. If you want your game to get anywhere, you might as well start.

Yes, I know there are far more important priorities in life. Many of us go to college or start working which limits the amount of time we can spend online. Some of us grow older to the point where we have absolutely no time for BYOND.

There are hundreds of players just waiting to play your game, Matt, but you can expand that number.

Well, since only two of my staff members are mappers, I highly doubt you talked to any of them. Besides, none of my staff is afraid to come and tell me suggestions or tell me off if they feel the need to.

Plus, I have not once said that.
Can anyone come online? i just came for my first time and its a good game... but no one logged in. SO COME :-( IT GETS BORING.
People normally flood in at later hours of the United States timezones. i.e. 6 - 10 PM.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8