ya ill try it but uhh u come on to:D
I'm very sorry that I have not been on in quite a while, unfortunately, Byond wasn't letting me Download any new version / uninstall it either :(. So I got a new laptop for Christmas, and It's letting me log into the game now! I really hope to see Silent, and Spirit on again :). I miss those 2. <3. silent needs to get on and take care of me. I'm starving. Lol.
In response to Robin6675 (#6)
Robin6675 wrote:
Your Gms, Mivo and Silent have Broken Rules 12 AND 5, Silent neglects the players that are ment to be unmuted and leave them for longer. Mivo "Sings" in OOC making it so players cannot see messages that may be important to them. Your Gms need to smarten up or need to be replaced.

I hope you notice the problems and take action, thank you for reading this message.

i totally agree with you because silent put me in jail for hours and hours once when she said for ONLY 30 minutes...................... but this game isn't really that good i mean the owner NEVER comes on and silent and mivo should be replaced.........so all you can really do is talk and train mabey there should be a different owner and DEFINENTLY different GMs and co-owner
In response to Twilight51 (#122)
I have reasons for not being on AND a life.
If you really MUST know though:
- I am a University student and just had mid-terms
- I have been battling Depression
- Just as I was getting better, I got broken up with
- Relationship drama after that you don't need or seem to deserve to be informed about
- I was suicidal for about half a week
- I have a job IRL that actually pays me to do it
That isn't even all of the things...

I have reasons, very good reasons, so maybe you should think before opening your stupid mouth off about things.
In response to Mattzz_2 (#123)
Mattzz_2 wrote:
I have reasons for not being on AND a life.
If you really MUST know though:
- I am a University student and just had mid-terms
- I have been battling Depression
- Just as I was getting better, I got broken up with
- Relationship drama after that you don't need or seem to deserve to be informed about
- I was suicidal for about half a week
- I have a job IRL that actually pays me to do it
That isn't even all of the things...

I have reasons, very good reasons, so maybe you should think before opening your stupid mouth off about things.

Sorry to hear about that. I've gone through depression and suicidal thoughts in my past relationship - don't let anyone give you a hard time. Just keep your head up ^-^
In response to Mattzz_2 (#123)
You don't need to explain anything to them. Most of the people here don't care of anybody but themselves. Sorry to hear about that though.
EDIT: before you read this post, im a guy i thought ghost was a gal so plz, I AM NOT GAY!
Hai! =D first time on and my bro is playing with me beside me does that count as multi-keying? and cbean7(my bro) keeps going on how he wants Ghost back -_- who the hell is ghost?
BAI! =D
i kinda lied im cbean7 my old account is hacked i said this to get ghost on i wanted to talk to her and ghost take it seriously it's just your personality i like so plz don't kill me all the time or something just 'cause i like you also i don't care how you look irl ok ty sorry 1 sec *deep breath* and all those people that read this it is very true thankyou for reading this and mattzz_2 i'm going through depression and hoped confessing all this would help thankyou for reading yes i have feelings for ghost/spirit! don't ban me i think she might reject me which would be bad enough so don't ban me GM's or admin or Mattzz_2! please!
and ghost im only checking this every day so if you see this plz answer me INGAME or if not possible on here! thankyouthankyouthankyou and also i have spare time to write this for reasons such as brother's *evil grin*
and if you want to no, i just wanted to confess bainow!

P.S if im not on here, i'm playing pokemon mystery universe, not byond or doing something IRL or playing D&D Eberron or Final fantasy (not 14 yet)!
and if anything i said hear is against rules tell me not ban i will take it out and will do the same for anything else
Welcome BYOND! (4.0 Public Version 493.1117)
Logging in...connected
Logged in as The Master Gem.
Connecting to byond://71.192.103.56:9001...connected
winset: Element rpane.infob not found.
winget: Element rpane.browseb not found.
winset: Element rpane.textb not found.
winset: Element rpane.rpanewindow not found.
Connection died.

=(
XD this game is pretty much dead now needs more players kinda boring playing with 0 players
Okay,I have read EVERY SINGLE comment,And I have to say something.

Thank you for your time,
-Nickster132 AKA Shard_Flame132
In response to MrWhotehhell (#108)
MrWhotehhell wrote:
Hi

If your going to post a comment,Make it longer. Not just "Hi" or "Hello" or "Unban me plz" Make something decent,Please.
In response to Mattzz_2 (#73)
Mattzz_2 wrote:
Hakumoto wrote:
unbann me wtf i aint goeing to know gay forum

If you don't do things the way they are to be done, things don't happen.
FYI, using the word "gay" like that makes me want to un-ban you even less.
Exactly. You are correct,Mattzz. Maybe instead of mass banning,You should look in the comments to see who's been complaining in the comments. THEN allow people to prove themselves.
Can someone please tell me why I can't join the game? I've been trying to join for the past few days but the connection keeps dying. I was banned like a year ago by Silent and my friend said she was just in a bad mood. I don't know if that has anything to do with it but please explain this to me. Incase the information is needed, the key I was banned on is "The the now". My IP is 192.168.123.107. I'm just posting here because it appears no one has posted in the forum since my birthday last year (Sept. 1) I posted this in the forum too.
In response to CrystalClear1 (#126)
CrystalClear1 wrote:
EDIT: before you read this post, im a guy i thought ghost was a gal so plz, I AM NOT GAY!
Hai! =D first time on and my bro is playing with me beside me does that count as multi-keying? and cbean7(my bro) keeps going on how he wants Ghost back -_- who the hell is ghost?
BAI! =D
i kinda lied im cbean7 my old account is hacked i said this to get ghost on i wanted to talk to her and ghost take it seriously it's just your personality i like so plz don't kill me all the time or something just 'cause i like you also i don't care how you look irl ok ty sorry 1 sec *deep breath* and all those people that read this it is very true thankyou for reading this and mattzz_2 i'm going through depression and hoped confessing all this would help thankyou for reading yes i have feelings for ghost/spirit! don't ban me i think she might reject me which would be bad enough so don't ban me GM's or admin or Mattzz_2! please!
and ghost im only checking this every day so if you see this plz answer me INGAME or if not possible on here! thankyouthankyouthankyou and also i have spare time to write this for reasons such as brother's *evil grin*
and if you want to no, i just wanted to confess bainow!

P.S if im not on here, i'm playing pokemon mystery universe, not byond or doing something IRL or playing D&D Eberron or Final fantasy (not 14 yet)!
and if anything i said hear is against rules tell me not ban i will take it out and will do the same for anything else

oh god... dont even get 14 its a waste of money..
Can I please get unbanned its been two years ive learned my lesson?
In response to Kensei_Hirako (#134)
As I have said MANY times; unbans are dealt with on the forums via the Website link, NOT here.
Also... the bans have been wiped at least once in the past two years...
I'm new to this game so I'll try it out......
Right about now.
Umm since no one host or no GM comes on can i be a GM or like help with game?
Why is it that more than two years ago staff promised us an update and it has never been released yet? Just wondering you know...
That isn't me pleading like a bitch to get unbanned from a pokemon game for the record. It was my brother, don't want this to tarnish my rep.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8