Icon Story

by Shadow jon
Icon Story
The game is down for updates. Looking for a host! Post on the forums!
ID:60849

Its an icon game, that you mostly battle in. We are in the process of updating so post on the forums.
Come and enjoy.

We have events and prizes for such. We will be adding more items to buy in the shop and will be changing the training system around.

Rules:
1) Don't spam. -Mute/Boot

2) Don't build outside of the building zone, if you have build out side of it then its a bug. -Boot/Jail/Ban

3) Don't bug abuse, instead report it you may get a reward. -Boot/Save Del/Ban

4) Don't death kill.(Like in heaven) -Jail/Save Del/Boot

5) Delete what you build if your not using it. -Jail

6)Don't insult players, GMs, or Admins. -What ever the GM wants to do.

7) No start killing -Jail/Boot/Ban

8) Don't kill people resting, shopping, or training -Jail/Boot

9)Don't ruin the end of the story for this game (Not like many people try to follow it any ways)

10)Don't ask for me or any other GMs to level you up or if you can be a GM. If you deserve a rank or level up it will be given WITHOUT asking. -Mute/Jail/Boot/Ban
---------

Finally, I am back from my "retreat" and thanks to our new MGM Hyper_man_19680 and I have restarted production on the game.

Now then, I had a lot of time on my hands what do you think I did? I learned some new coding tricks that WILL be applied in the near future.
-------
GMs:
Electric Kirby(Currently Inactive)

Admins:
Werxzy (Maybe Inactive)[Iconer]

MGM:
Hyper_man_19680 [Second Coder]

Creator:
Shadow jon [Coder]

UPDATES:

-The long, long list of verbs when you right click someone has been terminated. Complete

-The Elements a player chooses will decide how certain stats and spells are determined.
In the works

-The maps will change, A LOT.
In the works

-Level cap lowered to 500, sorry folks but the power of a level 1000 is unbeatable unless you are level 1000. So now the players stand a chance even at level 300+.

-Sorry GMs but to make it fair for players, you can no longer level yourselves up.
Complete (And again sorry)

-We are using the forums now, I know they got a bit of neglect over the years but now we're putting them to use!

-Many more things that may not be done for a while so I wont say here. *COUGH*MEDALS*COUGH*