ID:61074

Keywords: dbz, digimon, fusion, ha
Introduce Naruto: Next Generation to the world!
The best thing about BYOND's community is the people who make it. You make the games, you play the games, you share the games. BYOND's players and developers keep everything going. BYOND's members keep BYOND going. We'd like more of both, to make our community as great as it can be.

You can help introduce new people to BYOND, and earn some rewards for doing it. When you use the code below to link to BYOND, people who visit through your link may decide to stay. And if they become BYOND members, you'll get a thanks from us for making our gaming family a little bit bigger. For every visitor you refer who becomes a member, you'll get a bonus of $5 in your BYOND Wallet.*

It's simple. Just copy the HTML or BBcode you see below. Paste that into your own Web pages, and people can follow it to see Naruto: Next Generation. If they like what they see and stay to play, the game will become more popular have a greater diversity of players. And if some go on to become BYOND members or developers themselves, we all benefit.
THIS GAME IS DA Bomb Nothing better tahn THIS GAME it IS BETTER TEHN DRAGoNBALL Z < AND NARUTO GOA
Naruto: Next Generation FOREVER

NNG= short for Naruto: Next Generation
a broku go dis is kaguya kid is there a pwipe rite now
Back to scratch with most icons on FTO.
Well, DarknesOchido quit my team since I wouldn't send him the source anymore(I sent it to him in the first place for one purpose only, and that's because he were supposed to program, but he was being all "lazy" and never did it and were only doing pixel work. I even started to doubt that he's a programmer.)

However I have to delete all icons he sent me to have him delete the source.(However I don't really know for true if he'll ever do that, the source is buggy as hell anyways but I still would rather that he wouldn't use it or give it out to anyone.) So yea, after I told him I wouldn't send him the source anymore since I decided I'll be the one and only programmer/owner he quit.

Soooo, yeah, just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be having a hard time with icons right now and the pixel artist/iconer spot will be open(As it always is..)

However this wont have any affect on my programming, I'll use my own made in ten secounds icons as temps...

HELP HIM