Dirge Of Chaos

by Teka123
Dirge Of Chaos
An action pvp game with a role to fulfill that you choose to dominate the game.
There is now a forum to post bugs and other things.

http://dirgeofchaos.com/forum/index.php
ths game fail;s d
Red ketchem a11 wrote:
ths game fail;s d

So does your spelling and grammar.
It's weird how it started out with over thirty players and now only has like six.
hehe, it was weird how it had 30 players and not 6 lol :)
I'd say it's because there's barely any updates, I don't want to update the old version, so I just do random bug fixes on it every now and then, which people don't want lol.
Also I dont play anymore becouse I cant ohko evryone,I lvl 4k :P
Wasn't Masterralphy 'updating' this?
Liam Howe wrote:
I'd say it's because there's barely any updates, I don't want to update the old version, so I just do random bug fixes on it every now and then, which people don't want lol.

lol
New Server is on it's way, just waiting for it to become active so I can set it up lol.
u may know about what time?
Nope still waiting.
mhmm i see.. btw is this gonna be wiped or not? since i love my not leveling and is there gonna be anything new?
I think its gonna be a wipe too. We all voted yesterday and the majority voted to wipe.
only depend of gm because when everyone asked wipe and they make wipe server,the wipe server was empty and they its closed
nah there is gonna be one...
Richardsdx wrote:
only depend of gm because when everyone asked wipe and they make wipe server,the wipe server was empty and they its closed

Hmm True. I just dont want a wipe if nothing new comes with it.
u guys also gotta know almost only the -1000 levels were online and ofcourse they wanted to be equal to the ones that have spend time in it.. and there were maybeh 4 people above the 1000 levels were 1 of didnt vote.. however this is still gonna be wiped i guess. means i be first captain then.
Hey guy's when is the game being brought back up i fanaly get off work early and cant get on yet T-T cant wait to play <3 Kenki
Got a couple of new things I'm going to add into the game tomorrow after I redo the forums. Until then there is nothing new. After this though I'll be working on the new DOC again so I can get some public testing done on that eventually...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6