Dirge Of Chaos

by Teka123
Dirge Of Chaos
An action pvp game with a role to fulfill that you choose to dominate the game.
Sorry about that, Crack Panda is not actually meant to be a mod.
If i ever get unbanned its cool cause i really deserver but still i shouldnt have gotten banned i street killed once thats a jail it even says in rules one street kill is jail 2 is ban 3 is ban for ever but i hope i get unbanned soon
Why was I banned?
Can I get unbanned?
Belie, what's your ingame name?
Belie tell us who banned you also if you don't know what and we can ask them why =)
I don't know who banned me, and I think I used the name Zane, not sure.
Zane? Well I didnt ban you then. The only person i banned so far was Nitro.
Well, can I get unbanned?
You are unbanned =)
Howdy Yall :) Been awhile
=O its the old man himself
lol what did kommy do to the server again
http://www.byond.com/members/Teka123 Read the shoutbox. It's said on there.
I will suggets wipe :p

I would like to know if the source will ever be open/new GM's because its boring with no tournys
I think the current staff should still be playing and trying to keep the game alive during my absence.
There aren't enough players on to host a torny most of the time when I go on.
There are like no many players becouse when there was wipe idk how you berly started and after 1 hour like 3 people were lvl 1000+ already = players say no chanse for me catching them up + Admins werent mutch time online = less players becouse no events and no help.

To make this game alive again I suggest update ( if its possible becouse people want something moving on game to play it) wipe and maybe new active admins.
In response to Miron257
Have you even tried to understand that when there are no people, there are no admins, I've been on for 2 hours before you were on, just standing and seeing if anyone logging on would need help, half the time your just ranting because you're not high enough level anymore, yeah there's lack of events but that's the owners job and higher ups to deal with, admins are active, you're barely on, you're either on some naruto game or some dbz game and you log on for like 5 minutes and log off. You give up to easily when leveling. It's about " No matter how far behind you are, Quitting is when you lose. Not when you're behind." And you quit.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6