ID:61239

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRbRiV8b0Io

Gotta love it!!

When its subbed, if you want to download it, you can find it here in HD at http://animerevo.com/forums/index.php
Really sorry for double posting, But they said it would air tommorow. I advise everyone to watch it.

And I shall now stalk pmitch..
It came out already, today.
Pmitch wrote:

Link pl0x? I should comprehend what I read...
Riku 123q wrote:
Pmitch wrote:

Link pl0x? I should comprehend what I read...

Dont have it. it hasnt been subbed yet. It came out in japan.

Uhh, Again sorry for double posting but...What is your username on the forums they asked me who reffered me here..I'd like you to recieve credit. ;O

THE HORROR, A RUN-ON SENTENCE!
Riku 123q wrote:
Uhh, Again sorry for double posting but...What is your username on the forums they asked me who reffered me here..I'd like you to recieve credit. ;O

THE HORROR, A RUN-ON SENTENCE!

Legendary Goku.
Riku 123q wrote:
Really sorry for double posting, But they said it would air tommorow. I advise everyone to watch it.

It does air tomorrow, but Japan is in the future, and thus it airs on Saturday in the states.
Maggeh wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

It does air tomorrow, but Japan is in the future, and thus it airs on Saturday in the states.

o__O
So where does the story begin and end this time O.o or is is just a remake of DBZ with no new story lines.
Saeba.Ryo wrote:
So where does the story begin and end this time O.o or is is just a remake of DBZ with no new story lines.

No new story line...
However they are mixzing it up a little to my knowledge..
While studying yesterday I heard Raditz,Napppa, and Vegeta will come all at the same time..
That is not official thopugh. O__o
Saeba.Ryo wrote:

It's just a directors cut of Dragonball Z. So it starts where Dragonball Z starts (Radditz coming to earth), and presumably ends with that tournament where Uub and Goku fight. Basically they rescanned the film strips, cleaned them up, edited parts with new animation, put it in wide screen format, re-did the sound and special effects, and they trimmed it down to around 100 episodes (they already cut over an episode out of the series with just the first episode). This means no more filler episodes, and no more "5 minute battles lasting 20 episodes".
i see thx for the info
It's not as high quality as I thought it'd be.