Dragonball AF

by Ssdave
Dragonball AF
Dragonball AF is Dragonball After Future. What takes place after GT finishes and the real fun starts. This is an orignal game with nothing ripped. So check it out.
ID:61291

This takes place 100 years after GT. This will be a story that is made by me. Something I hope you all enjoy. You can goto my forums by clicking Here Dragonball AF is also know as DBAF and Dragonball After Future or even Dragonball A.F.

This is the Tutorial Island not closed testing. Bump into the DojoMaster to start.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

DO NOT OPEN 2 DRAGONBALL AF WINDOWS AND RELOG! THIS MAY RESULT IN YOUR SAVE FILE CORRUPTING

UPDATE 6/7/07
Heres a few key updates.
*Rock Training- I have removed Gravity Training with Treadmill and replaced with Rock Training.
*Power Boost- New skill added that will give you a boost of your stats for 20 seconds. Use every 3 mins.
*Overlays- With Roa's help, GM's will be in white outfit. I've updated a few overlay icons to look better.
*Whisper- I've add a Whisper command so you can talk privatly with other players.
*Misc Bugs- I have fixed over a dozen small bugs in the game to prevent cheating and freezing the game.

Staff Members

Creator
SSDave

Coder
SSDave

Iconer
SSDave
Gohan_SSMystic

Mapper
SSDave

Admin
SSDave

GM
Roa
Mike504
Gohan_SSMystic
Rickoshay
Majinbloon
Ryave
Josh500

Thanks to Skarfaze for the Avatar and Banner.

Vote For Dragonball After Future

at BYOND's Finest!
Please help the game out by voting. Anyone can vote.

Top Sites List

free site>