Dream Forge

by LostRealm
An RPG system in early development stages.
ID:61763

If any Dream Forge games are being hosted, the names of these games will be displayed in the [status] label of the sessions below. Characters made in one server are valid across all servers.

Dream Forge Version .31

View Version Notes
i dont really get the game put a better overview and some screen shots plz
Fantastic! Superb! Stupendous! Delicious!
Exotic! Grand! Delectable! Prodigious!
Here is an (incomplete) game guide:

http://lostrealm.redomo.net/lrwiki/ index.php?title=Game_Guide

Scorpion5435 wrote:
i dont really get the game put a better overview and some screen shots plz

GOOD LUCK ON GAME!
Okay, how the hell do you play? Every time I log in, I get a blank interface. It's a set up, with no text or graphics, and no buttons to click. I remember playing quite a few times back when this was in testing, but now I have no idea how to even create a character.
When this happens, click F1 to bring up your options and messages menu and choose Client->Reconnect.

http://lrforums.redomo.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=548

CauTi0N wrote:
Okay, how the hell do you play? Every time I log in, I get a blank interface. It's a set up, with no text or graphics, and no buttons to click. I remember playing quite a few times back when this was in testing, but now I have no idea how to even create a character.

ello. I found ya on here finally.
dis game is hawt. we need moar playaz.
This game is pretty cool! Yah i do have a suggestion though, Sleeping, It regains Stamina, Health faster, and makes you sober faster. Of-course you need to be in a bed.
love it i would love to be a admin.
Cant wait for this to be finished.
Hey it's Toupz did i get banned cause it won't let me log in ;(?
old as dirt
It may be old, but it is under construction constantly and I think it has the potential to become the most popular BYOND game and it has the best graphics I have ever seen on BYOND so just because it is old doesn't mean you should not play it if you think that.
Not working at all? Does dragging an item from the equipment pane to the inventory or vice versa unequip/equip it? If not, and you can verify that drag operations are working in other BYOND games, then I would really like to look at this for you. Thanks!
Please tell me this is still being worked on, it's still one of the best BYOND games i've played and it wasn't even finished like 90% of the other games!
I've taken up this project and will let you know of its status soon.