ID:61830

Free Hit Counter

This is a duel owner game

Owner:RJ-Kun (RJ the Red Fox)
Owner:Hyper_Man_19860 (HyperMan)
Co-owner:Jub369 (Scott)
Co-owner:Deathzone111 (Death)
Admin: Itsaku (Inaba)
Admin: Kuybifox (The Legendary Red Claw)
coder:RJ-kun, Jub369
iconner: none atm
Mapper:RJ-kun, Hyperman
Hub artist: RJ-kun, Jub369,Hyper Man
GFXER: none need one
Skin Artist: none atm looking for one

rank reqiurments
acadamy student: start game as one
genin:take test
Chunin: lvl 30+ and ask kage
Special Jounin: lvl 40+ ask kage
Jounin: lvl 50+ ask kage
Anbu Member: kages choice after lvl 60+ ask kage to get reqiurments for their vllage
Anbu Leader: kagechoice after lvl 70+
Sannin: kage choice after lvl 80+ (see kage for reqiurments)
KAGES (lvl 100+ or GM choice)
(leaf) hokage:
(mist) mizukage:
(sand) kazekage:
(star) hoshikage:
(cloud) raikage:
(sound) Otokage:
(waterfall) Hero:
(Tea) Fuedual lord:
(grass) Fuedual lord:
(snow) Fuedual lord:

ORGANIZATION LEADERS (lvl 100+ or GM choice)
(Hebi) leader:
(Hebi) Co-Leader:

(Akatsuki) Leader:
(Akatsuki) Co-leader:

(S4) Leader:
(S4) Co-leader:

(SSM) Leader:
(SSM) Co-leader:

Clan their villages
Leaf

Uchiha
Uzumaki
Hyuuga
Aburame
Inuzuka
Nara
Yamanaka
Taijutsu Master
Akimichi
Jashin Follower
puppeteer

Sand
Gaara
Puppeteer
Taijutsu Master
Jashin Follower

Mist
Haku
Kaguya
Uzumaki
Taijutsu Master
Jashin Follower
Sound
Kumokagure
Fuuma
Akadou
Taijutsu Master
Jashin Follower

Star
Fuuma
Kaguya
Taijutsu Master
Jashin Follower

WaterFall
Uzumaki
Taijutsu Master
Jashin Follower

Snow
Haku
Akadou
Taijutsu Master
Jashin Follower

Tea
Aburame
Puppeteer
Taijutsu Master
Jashin Follower

Rain
Fuuma
Yamanaka
Jashin Follower
Rokudou

Rock
Clay Artist
Nara
Akimichi
Taijutsu Master
Jashin Follower

Cloud
Hyuuga
Uchiha
Taijutsu Master
Jashin Follower

Grass
Aburame
Kaguya
Inuzuka
Kumokagure
Taijutsu Master
Jashin Follower

RULES
NO spamming jutsus
NO multiclaning
NO asking fo GM thats what we have a forum for
NO abusing Powrs as a GM or Kage
NO acadamy killng (jailed on first offense, boot on second, and banned on third)
NO spawn killing
NO AFK TRAINING
NO spawn killing
NO asking for admin/GM mute for 5 minutes on first offense we will pick admins and GMs based on how u are without powers
No advetising if u need help talk to a GM or Admin they will try to help u or direct u to someone that can help you

AND THE LAST BUT MOST IMPORTENT RULE.....
HAVE FUN!!

Haha
I'll help. Since I'll be coding I'll take the owner position. You can be lucky I'll give you enforcer or whatever the lowest rank is in a rip. So if you want owner I would suggest reading the guide.
note this game may be an RIP but as the true owner of this game and the one and only person with permission from the owner of the games origanle code i will never give up owner to anyone i ill gladly add another coowner but that is it nothing higher the owner spot is only able to be held by myself and the top co-owner of the game and the owner of the origanle code Scott and note i'm already on a role with the remaking of the games code icons and map and i have the new HUD finished its the first of its kind to b used with a naruto game so if ur looking for a chance to get this games code or the spot of owner then u can forget helping cuz ur only helping urself! and yes i kno i'm harsh on what i say but i'm probly the most strict owner u'll encounter ask the admins they have never abused theyr powers due to what would happen if i found out and i usualy do its called ban for 1 month minamum, loss of all verbs pertaining to the persons rank,loss of there saves on all of there files, and they will be marked in the developer forums and on the games hub as abusers of theyr powers and this includs booting themselvs! so u think i'm kiding about the fact of not letting someone have this games src for use to make a game of any sort then u can forget it man and i'm never giving up ownership to anyone but one of my co-owners from when the game was originly made!

Rip Nation wrote:
I'll help. Since I'll be coding I'll take the owner position. You can be lucky I'll give you enforcer or whatever the lowest rank is in a rip. So if you want owner I would suggest reading the guide.

idk whats so funny since u accuse ppl of things that u don't kno are true till ur told about them and u can't understand what redoing the games code and icons as well as the map means in terms of a game it means making the game new and not an RIP!! not many coders are able to do this stupid and i'm probly one of the few that can ok! so shut up with ur "ur games an RIP u lied to me!" BS ok since ur the one lieing!

Rugg wrote:
Haha

I don't want to work on no rip. I was saying that to prove a point. If you want a programmer and want to keep your owner status learn to program.
Rip Nation wrote:
I don't want to work on no rip. I was saying that to prove a point. If you want a programmer and want to keep your owner status learn to program.

um ok thnks for the advice but i have been coding this game for awhile and i'm only in the market for an assistent to help me when i'm in a pickle ok since i'm still a new coder ok i've been teaching myself to code with no help so i have errors in my coding frequently k but i'm working on a kyubii chakra to 9 tail code for game first to my knowlage to have all of it for a naruto game on byond

id like a source to a jinketsu game and this is a good one. i just want a decent one on byond that people can play and enjoy and i can work on myself.
this actualy isnt a jionketsu source as i just recently found the owner of the original source his name is Sp3llDeath the game source is the same as that of Naruto Legendary shinobi