ID:62113

Post your comments here!
Looking at your links, you have Not Always Right, and Failblog, how about FML?
I thought about something like FML, but truth be told I don't read it that often.
Your game Incursion is bugged. Unless I couldn't figure it out. The host verbs do not work so no one can play. Can't change the set amount of players, can't create new maps, can't start the game, can't make an admin and so on.
Incursion hasn't changed in all this time, so I have to think something about your computer or network setup is the problem. When I tested the one you were hosting, it had messages that indicated it was being run off of DD via the Launch option. As far as I know that should work though.
I'm having similar problems myself, and according to some feedback from players trying to join, it's been constant with other hosts as well. Not sure what could be the problem myself obviously, but might want to look into it a bit more.
Without more info there's nothing to look into.
All of your libraries are giving a "download aborted", lummy. It's happening to everyone I've asked.

:(
It should work now. I accidentally broke certain downloads (they might go down temporarily later today as I sort this out).
Is there a way to host Incursion from a shell? I can't seem to cause I can't log in my key to host.
Hey lummox, just stopping by to let you know that ive seen you develop from scratch all the way back from 01, and i must say impressed with the work you have pumped in byond...keep up the good work
-Spc Daniel Casey
94th MP Company
lumlum, when attempting to use dmifontsplus in an iso game, i get very strange icon glitches whenever my character's name (created using the quickname proc) approaches an isometric object like a wall, often causing it to look inverted or somesuch. am i just doing something wrong? i thought to set the name layer to TOPDOWN_LAYER, but dmifonts uses datums and crazy icon procs so i don't see how i'd do that
Zaole wrote:
lumlum, when attempting to use dmifontsplus in an iso game, i get very strange icon glitches whenever my character's name (created using the quickname proc) approaches an isometric object like a wall, often causing it to look inverted or somesuch. am i just doing something wrong? i thought to set the name layer to TOPDOWN_LAYER, but dmifonts uses datums and crazy icon procs so i don't see how i'd do that

A quick look at DMIFonts reveals that most procs return icon datums themselves, so when you create the obj to display the icon, just set it's layer to TOPDOWN_LAYER+FLOAT_LAYER. Also, the quick name proc has a layer arg that you can set to that.
RUNT Source is broken, downloads and fails to open.
Hey Lummox, I was planning on making some BYOND merchandise what do you think? I am going to make some cool shirts,and many other things. Even game shirts of some games that are here on BYOND. Also, Some Download sources fail to open which is a big problem.
I wouldn't recommend making shirts based on other people's games since they're not yours.
Hey Lummox, would you mind telling me where you got this CSS, or if you made it, telling me what it is? I am sorry if it is here on BYOND, I just haven't seen it around, and this is quite an excellent page.
I made this CSS myself, and the background and other images as well. It's not perfect though. I'm thinking of revamping at some point.
What would you do if somebody made a BYOND Key named Lummox JR JR?
Kaimana wrote:
What would you do if somebody made a BYOND Key named Lummox JR JR?

He probably wouldn't respond to this comment. :P
Page: 1 2 3 4