WTF YOOO PMITCH I LOVE YA!! :D
How are you :)?
Sorry girl, my game's not a rip, silly little DBOII Closed Tester you.
XLR8ED wrote:
Sorry girl, my game's not a rip, silly little DBOII Closed Tester you.
May as well be, because nobody will be playing the POS.
ちょっと愚かなお尻ビッチ
Kamario wrote:
ち‚‡っと„š‹な 尻ƒƒƒƒ

what?
Pmitch wrote:
Kamario wrote:
ち‚‡っと„š‹な 尻ƒƒƒƒ

what?

He said hes way to dumb to play on your game. Don't worry, i speak dumbass.
Andrew sertsis wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Kamario wrote:
ち€š€っと€žš€な 尻ƒ€œƒƒƒ

what?

He said hes way to dumb to play on your game. Don't worry, i speak dumbass.

Wanna play?
Haha, Daimondxz is hilarious. I owned him on his blog and he deleted my post and banned me from posting on his page. I posted:

1. I had no doubt the source was going to be messy, the guy can barely speak English. Reading the comments, I had to reread several of his posts because I didn't understand them.

2. Is it just me, or did he say a form of "goodbye" like 5 times in that post?

3. "No, the fact you try to make it look bad, you shouldn't even be focused on byond atm should be more focused on how your gonna get a family looking like that time flies bud."

He was the troll? Dude, you are attacking someone's personal life because they said your source sucks. I doubt you are "moving on to bigger things", as it seems you can barely manage BYOND, if that.

4. Dude.
downloading_something != using_it
Hope you know what the ! operator does.
Albro1 wrote:
Haha, Daimondxz is hilarious. I owned him on his blog and he deleted my post and banned me from posting on his page. I posted:

1. I had no doubt the source was going to be messy, the guy can barely speak English. Reading the comments, I had to reread several of his posts because I didn't understand them.

2. Is it just me, or did he say a form of "goodbye" like 5 times in that post?

3. "No, the fact you try to make it look bad, you shouldn't even be focused on byond atm should be more focused on how your gonna get a family looking like that time flies bud."

He was the troll? Dude, you are attacking someone's personal life because they said your source sucks. I doubt you are "moving on to bigger things", as it seems you can barely manage BYOND, if that.

4. Dude.
downloading_something != using_it
Hope you know what the ! operator does.

i saw.
I am thinking he did that so he could get some keys to ban from his page. Epic fail. XD
Pmitch, could you add my msn [email protected]
i want to talk about an admin has removed my privileges from the art society for no reason =/.so please contact me for we can talk about because i dont really know why they removed my privileges
Hey buddy, just wanted to say thanks for that link; I haven't been using references for the human form for far too long. :D
Mr.Tophat wrote:
Hey buddy, just wanted to say thanks for that link; I haven't been using references for the human form for far too long. :D

No problem, glad i could help.
sup pmitch

-byonds gangsta.
Rod5 wrote:
sup pmitch

-byonds gangsta.

hi.
dayum that was fast, anyways i was lookin at yah dbo2 games that things bad ass is it dead or you guys still working on it?
Rod5 wrote:
dayum that was fast, anyways i was lookin at yah dbo2 games that things bad ass is it dead or you guys still working on it?

Working on it.
Rod5 wrote:

It's still being worked on. But a great game takes a long time to make. When this games finlay done. It's going to be pretty epic.
probley had liek a million ppl ask this , and you dont have to , but when is it ganna be done ? xD
Rod5 wrote:
probley had liek a million ppl ask this , and you dont have to , but when is it ganna be done ? xD

When its done. When that is, depends entirely on how much free time we have to work on it.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5