Rod5 wrote:
probley had liek a million ppl ask this , and you dont have to , but when is it ganna be done ? xD

Ok, please don't take any offense to this...but is there any way you can type properly here? I am very tired when I get home, and it upsets me to have to look at words I have to read multiple times to understand.
Albro1 wrote:
Rod5 wrote:
probley had liek a million ppl ask this , and you dont have to , but when is it ganna be done ? xD

Ok, please don't take any offense to this...but is there any way you can type properly here? I am very tired when I get home, and it upsets me to have to look at words I have to read multiple times to understand.

It's not that hard to read. Now i can understand when people talk like "kin wee kno wen da dbo game cum out plzz", this. But Rod? I can understand him fine.
Dinomaster45 wrote:
It's not that hard to read. Now i can understand when people talk like "kin wee kno wen da dbo game cum out plzz", this. But Rod? I can understand him fine.

I'm sorry, but it took me a lot more time to read one of his sentences than to read the whole mini-paragraph you just wrote. I am just not a big fan of improper grammar. It gets on my nerves. I am going to leave now, I am getting grumpy...I don't want to take it out on anyone. Sorry, again.

Albro1 wrote:
Rod5 wrote:

-=sorry pmitch for this=-

Seriously Abro1 you can fucking suck my dick , if you waste your little life reading post go get a fucking life, Dont every step in byonds gangsta way with your bullshit .ever.
Rod5 wrote:
Albro1 wrote:
Rod5 wrote:

-=sorry pmitch for this=-

Seriously Abro1 you can fucking suck my dick , if you waste your little life reading post go get a fucking life, Dont every step in byonds gangsta way with your bullshit .ever.

Sorry nothing, keep that childish shit off my blog.
Hey Pmitch. Can you help me out with a base i made? You pro so help me out.
Static-GT wrote:
Hey Pmitch. Can you help me out with a base i made? You pro so help me out.

Not no, but hell no. Keep your useless ass off my blog.
Hi pmitch
Hello, is there anyway we can talk? I have a new base for my Cowboy Bebop game and I'd like you to critique it privately.

How may I get in contact with you if you wish to do so?
just stopping by to say sup
Greetings Pmitch,
given our recent conversation on 'Chat' and your talent as artist, I wondered if you would be able to compose a few mock ups on how you think a map editor should look like (GUI wise) and if you would be willing to detail on the functionality you were lacking/wishing for?
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Greetings Pmitch,
given our recent conversation on 'Chat' and your talent as artist, I wondered if you would be able to compose a few mock ups on how you think a map editor should look like (GUI wise) and if you would be willing to detail on the functionality you were lacking/wishing for?

Sure ill see what i can do.
Alright. Assuming i know who your main artist was, id say its a damn good thing he quit in the first place, as his art was far from good, despite that he's a copycat in the first place.

Secondly, while i understand your decision to remove his artwork, i do want you to know, that since he did do art for this project, it belongs to the project, and i think it is incredibly lame and childish that he, who is leaving your team would tell you to remove everything the game has visually.
THe team isnt his,and the projecct was started by me.
and before i made anything for the game we decided if one day i just leave i will go with my work.(The project was started by me so,im still working on it with a friend).
Perhaps game owners should insist that the work their artists contribute is considered donated work, or work for hire. This means the artist does not own the artwork, and the game owner becomes the artist as soon as the work is designated for the game, even if it isn't used in the game. This is common in major business, such as games and comics.
Albro1 wrote:
Etsukurenay wrote:
THe team isnt his,and the projecct was started by me.
I'm sorry, as I recall I was working on producing B:ANb for over a year before I even met you. It WAS my team, since I created it. A YEAR BEFORE YOU WERE EVEN IN THE PICTURE. The project was not started by you, you just joined the team and gave your ideas, rather forcefully.

And why the fuck is this even being discussed on my blog?

I dont give a fuck etsukurenay. But even so, whether its your project or not, you left it in Albro's hands, so the work belongs to the project.

That said, dont continue discussing this on my blog, take it to someone elses blog, because i do not care.
Hey man, whenever you get on MSN, can you tell Hulio to unblock me? Looks like he did it again.
OH yesh, Pmitch wants to contemplate unbanning me from the PAS. :3
hey pm, well ive loved dbz eversince i was like 6yrs old lol and recently been buying the new remasterd box sets so getting really into it.and was just seeing if you wanted another hand in the pixel art in DBO2. id love to help :) if u wanted to talk on msn my email is [email protected]
Id want to see examples of your work.
yeh sure, i was actually thinking about making a big portfolio of my work. ill get back to u when i put it together.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5