ZBT Board

by Mikau
ZBT Board
It's basically the tutorial, only modified.
ID:62129

About a year or so ago, I modified the ZBT2 tutorial so that it was no longer based just on icon states, and I created a single multiplayer game out of it.

While this isn't that, that was basically what I was trying to recreate.

Yes, the tiles look silly, get over it.

Version 1:
I wrote out the tutorial and modified it so that it worked a bit better. It is an old tutorial. I also made it into a window, and gave it a simple interface.

Version 2:
I increased the board size to 12x12, and completely customized the interface. I changed a bit of the system to allow multiple users to join the server, and to allow them to watch each other play.

I also added a simple scoring system(which doesn't save), allowed you to put tiles that you picked up by mistake back down, and changed the mouse cursor to match the tile you have picked up.

Version 2.1:

I added 2 more tiles to make it so that nobody can win(kidding), and fixed a minor bug that caused a runtime error.

Version 2.2:

Not a big difference, changed the tiles from the elemental ones to look just plain colored, as well as remade the interface to look better. It's not as fancy and home-made as before, but it looks smoother and less fisher-price.