Battle Fury

by Flame Guardian
Battle Fury
Battle Fury is a large fighting game containing many characters to choose from. Come join in on the battle zone!
ID:62305

Game Roster
Bass, Bomberman, Charmeleon, Grunt, Mario, Master Chief, Super Metroid(Boss), Metroid, Meta Knight(2 versions), Robot Masters(4 characters in 1), Samus, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Truth(Prophet), Zero, Megaman Zero, Megaman X, Megaman, and more!

Most Recent additions:
• New Stage - Final Destination
• New Characters:
• Mini Megaman Zero
• Vent and FOUR Models
• Nazo
• Shadowman
• Mini Shadowman
• Mini Megaman Zero

Credits:
• FLameslash - Cloud Strife, Vent(Fx, Hx, Lx, Px), Mini Shadowman, Mini Megamanzero
• GENhunter1 - Megaman X
• Halotorpin - Nazo the Hedgehog
• GokuSSJ15 - Shadowman

The build for this game is final.
Hmmm.... What's this?
Uhg. A really old project of mine, I lost all my sources so I can't really do anything to it. I don't even have the host files.
whats port number so i can host?
Does vent have ANY Models?
Dam Saves doesnt work!, I hate this game now, It sucks Balls!, The Gameplay and coding is great though, BUT I HATE IT THE SAVES DONT GO CORRECTLY!!!!!!!!!!! and im playing with idiots
Kevin208 wrote:
Dam Saves doesnt work!, I hate this game now, It sucks Balls!, The Gameplay and coding is great though, BUT I HATE IT THE SAVES DONT GO CORRECTLY!!!!!!!!!!! and im playing with idiots

I remember the saves working in the most stable version, although the host saves may be a totally different story. I no longer have the programming for any of my games I made so if there is a problem I can unfortunately not fix it.

Also, Vent does have 3 models if I am correct. I'm sorry that I'm not adding anymore, but to access them I'm pretty sure all you have to do is try to purchase him again and it'll give you a list. And yeah, sorry for the late response.
Flame Guardian wrote:
Uhg. A really old project of mine, I lost all my sources so I can't really do anything to it. I don't even have the host files.

hey maybe i can be ur new host i can host for a while maybe not 24/7 but for bout 12 hours a day
vent does not not attack whern you buy the first form of him and i do not know about the others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can you not have the host files when they're downloadable?
Urm how do i start this game i dont see a NEW BUTTON THIS IS CONFUSING

hi
hi
hi
hi
hi
WHO WANTS TO BRING THIS BACK? I CAN HOST!
please host i would like to play it
how do i get to hosted servers?
ill host it